Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 51 of 96 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys. You should definitely send to Mr. Terwilliger. He has a gorgeous autograph and even added an extra postcard from his days as a coach with the Twins.

Just one success today.

Scott Wedgewood 1/1 c/o Trenton Titans in 7 days
    Awesome success from the future goaltender (hopefully) of the New Jersey Devils. Glad to be getting back successes from the AHL and ECHL since it doesn't look like there's gonna be NHL hockey anytime soon.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two successes to close out the week.

Mike Trout 1/1 c/o home in 4 days
    I saw he was signing his mail and decided to take a quick shot through his home address (took all of 5 minutes of googling and research) and it paid off. I'm really stoked with how this came out, especially since Trout is one of the most fun players to watch in all of baseball. At first I thought it looked a little off with the way he connected the M and T, but I'm almost positive he was just in a rush and didn't lift the marker, because everything else it spot on. Now if only I could get a Bryce Harper I'd be set on future stars haha.

Fabian Espindola 1/1 c/o Real Salt Lake in 19 days
    Nice success from the Argentinian forward. He's been good with Salt Lake and should continue to be for years. Really like this one. The MLS guys are great signers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice Trout! I'm gonna try his home as well because I think I found it
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would you pm that address to me? thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Successes! Could you also PM me Trout's address?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well done. Have mine going out tomorrow.

For those asking for the address, it took me about thirty seconds of searching to find it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah it's really not that hard
    Last edited by r0yals2012; 10-21-2012 at 06:21 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well done. Have mine going out tomorrow.

For those asking for the address, it took me about thirty seconds of searching to find it.

Bingo. Definitely not tough to find. If you think you found it and ask me via PM, I'll confirm it, but I'm not going to post it or just send it to anyone, sorry. Do a little work yourselves, it only makes the success that much better when you do and learning to do it will only help you out in your collecting.
    Last edited by Marshall658; 10-21-2012 at 05:40 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two successes today to start the week as well as two nice pick-ups from the hobby shop.

Jerome Simpson 1/1 c/o Vikings in 10 days
    Awesome, awesome success from the newest Vikings' wide receiver. Once I found this photo I had to send it. That flipping TD last year was insane and one of the most memorable moments in the NFL in a long time so to get a photo of that signed is just fantastic.

Roger Levesque 1/1 c/o Seattle Sounders in 26 days
    Nice success from the Sounders' recently retired fan favorite. He was with the team from the days before they were even in the MLS and stuck with them 'til retiring in July. He also wrote me a very nice note.

And my two purchases:

Matt Kalil
    Awesome card and not a great TTMer so a nice cheap add to my collection.

Jesus Montero
    I loved him as a Yankees prospect and was sad to see him traded plus I'm a sucker for on-card autos.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Nice pick ups!

Page 51 of 96 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast