Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 53 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Returned home from a weekend away and had 5 successes waiting for me as well as a few cards from an AFL consignment.

Gustav Nyquist 1/1 c/o Grand Rapids Griffins in 8 days
    Great success from one of Detroit's top offensive prospects. He had 1 goal and 6 assists in his first 18 games of NHL action last season.

Patrice Cormier 1/1 c/o St. John's IceCaps in 26 days
    Nice success from the young Jets' center and former Devils' draft pick and prospect who was traded in part of the Kovy deal.

Adam Henrique 1/1 c/o Albany Devils in 30 days
    Absolutely awesome success from one of my favorite players in the entire NHL right now. I will seriously never forget his OT goal that eliminated the Rangers for as long as I live. "HENRIQUE! IT'S OVER!" So glad to get his sig.

Jimmy Nielsen 1/1 c/o Sporting KC in 62 days
    Nice success from one of the best goalkeepers in the MLS right now. Since coming to KC in 2010, he's been an All-Star twice and has helped turn KC into a powerhouse.

Justin Turner c/o Mets in 545 days
    WOW! Never thought I was gonna see this one again. This was made back when I was fooling around with creating customs and was sent early in the 2011 season. Definitely cool to get it back after this long as I think Turner is a pretty good utility infielder for the Mets.

And 3 prospect returns from a consignment done through SCN:

Kaleb Cowart - Angels top prospect

Grant Green - Oakland A's top prospect

Kevin Quackenbush - Padres relief pitching prospect

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff lately! Is the Henrique from an OPC set? That looks really nice.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff lately! Is the Henrique from an OPC set? That looks really nice.

Yep. That's this year's OPC Retro design.

SCF Rewards
    Country

After a slow last week, this week started off well with a few successes, a couple of cheap purchases, and some cards coming in from a 50/50.

First, the TTMs

Tyler Wotherspoon 1/1 c/o Portland Winterhawks in 10 days
    Nice success from the Flames defensive prospect. He was a 2nd round pick in the 2011 draft and has shown potential during his time in the WHL.

Keith Aulie 1/1 c/o Syracuse Crunch in 33 days
    Great success from the Lightning defensive prospect. He has all the talent and potential to be a 2nd or 3rd pairing d-man in the NHL and should bring some much needed size and strength to the Tampa blue line.

Omar Cummings 1/1 c/o Colorado Rapids in 61 days
    Nice success from the Rapids forward and member of the 2010 MLS Cup team. He's also a member of the Jamaican national team.

And here are some 50/50s from a deal done with a member from here, everythingcollect.

Miguel Sano 1/1
    Widely considered the Twins #1 prospect.

Eddie Rosario 1/1
    Another Twins top prospect

Kes Carter 1/1
    Rays outfield prospect

And a couple of cheap purchases

Drew Stubbs
    I've never had any luck with him TTM so for a few bucks I couldn't resist snagging this.

Garrett Richards
    Another guy I haven't had any TTM luck with.

Dalton Prout
    I'll pick up pretty much any hockey autograph if it's cheap haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Sweet Sano and Rosario- great stuff because I do not believe they sign TTM- I have been meaning to send to Grant Green for a while, wish I did when he was in the AFL- Bri
    My tradelist…

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two TTMs today, including a long wait.

Dan Ellis 1/1 c/o Charlotte Checkers in 34 days
    Nice success from one of the better back-ups in the NHL. I remember when he was just an absolute beast with Nashville a few years ago. It seemed like he was standing on his head every night.

Borje Salming 1/1 c/o business in Sweden (postmarked from NY though) in 304 days
    Awesome success from one of the greatest European NHLers of all-time and a HOFer. Definitely never thought this one was coming back.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Cratch26's Items on eBay

I love the AHL successes! Do you find that these guys sign better in the AHL than when they're in the big show?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love the AHL successes! Do you find that these guys sign better in the AHL than when they're in the big show?

Honestly, I think hockey players in the best signers in all of sports. I have noticed a few guys who have signed in the AHL who hadn't in the NHL, like Ekman-Larsson, but most are pretty consistant. Some of course will stop at a certain point (for example, I sent to both Ryan Nugent-Hopkins and Nail Yakupov before they were drafted and got them, but they don't seem to sign anymore) if they become stars but just as many will keep signing. Last year I got returns from guys like Zdeno Chara, Nicklas Backstrom, and Jonathan Toews.

Anyway, just one return today, but it's a good one.

J.J. Watt 1/1 c/o Houston Texans in 92 days
    Awesome return from one of the most feared defensive players in the entire NFL. Dude is an absolute beast. It's a shame it smeared a bit but I couldn't care less, I'm just stoked to add him to my collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Cratch26's Items on eBay

Honestly, I think hockey players in the best signers in all of sports. I have noticed a few guys who have signed in the AHL who hadn't in the NHL, like Ekman-Larsson, but most are pretty consistant. Some of course will stop at a certain point (for example, I sent to both Ryan Nugent-Hopkins and Nail Yakupov before they were drafted and got them, but they don't seem to sign anymore) if they become stars but just as many will keep signing. Last year I got returns from guys like Zdeno Chara, Nicklas Backstrom, and Jonathan Toews.

Anyway, just one return today, but it's a good one.

J.J. Watt 1/1 c/o Houston Texans in 92 days
    Awesome return from one of the most feared defensive players in the entire NFL. Dude is an absolute beast. It's a shame it smeared a bit but I couldn't care less, I'm just stoked to add him to my collection.

Thanks for the response! I'm in the process of sending to some Rochester Americans to help with my Sabres collection, so we'll see how that goes!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck man. I'm 1 for 2 with them this year. Success from Luke Adam, nothing yet from Hodgson. Was thinking about trying Girgensons as well but people on SCN are 0-2 with him so far so idk.

Page 53 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663 ... LastLast