Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 55 of 96 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I feel like this month has really been kind to me in the way of surprise successes because I just had a great one today.

Peter Bondra 1/1 c/o home in 441 days
    Never expected to see this again and man did it come out great. This guy was one of my favorite players growing up and, in my opinion, one of the most underrated. He was one of the most prolific scorers of the 90's as well as one of the most exciting to watch because of his speed and sniping ability. I have no doubt his #12 will be raised to the rafters in Washington one day. I can't even begin to say how excited I was to open this one up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No TTM successes today, but I did have a new addition to my collection. Over on SCN there's been a Christmas thread all about giving and surprising other members and today I received this in the mail from a guy over there. Totally made my day.

Daniel Bard

SCF Rewards
    Country

One TTM today and another generous gift from a member on SCN.

Colby Robak 1/1 c/o San Antonio Rampage in 16 days
    Nice success from the 2008 2nd round pick for the Panthers. He should compete for a spot on the blueline with the team should the season ever actually start.

And the gift was a nice addition to my Pro Debut set:
    Nicholas Tropeano

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two successes today to close out the week

Titus Young 1/1 c/o Lions in 101 days
    Nice success from the (seemingly) former Lions WR. I really hope he can get his act together because he's got a ton of talent and is fun to watch.

Brek Shea 1/1 c/o FC Dallas in 84 days
    Awesome success from the Dallas winger and member of the US Men's National Team. He is the future of American socccer imo.

SCF Rewards
    Country

3 successes to start off the week:

Tyrann Mathieu 1/1 c/o home in 14 days
    Awesome success from the former LSU standout. The Honey Badger was honestly one of the most exciting college players I've ever seen and I really hope he can get his act together and kill it in the NFL. As a huge LSU fan this is definitely one of my favorite successes of the year.

Jeremy Welsh 1/1 c/o Charlotte Checkers in 18 days
    Nice success from the Hurricanes' rookie forward. He was a standout with Union College and led them to their first ever Frozen Four appearance while finishing 4th in the NCAA in goals. He should make a bid for a roster spot with the Canes once (if) the season starts. He also wrote me a really nice note talking about his experiences in the AHL so far and answering some questions.

Theo Peckham 1/1 c/o San Francisco Bulls in 38 days
    Great success from the Oilers' tough guy. I sent this as soon as I heard he had signed to the ECHL team and thought it was long gone once he left the team about a week later. Definitely glad to get this back as it's the first TTM success I've ever seen from him. However, it looks nothing like his other sigs so I'm not sure if someone else signed it or if it's just his rushed sig since the numbers match the way he signs.
    Last edited by Marshall658; 12-17-2012 at 05:54 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

very nice Tyrann Mathieu. so much potential. Great success

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Love the Bondra! Congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guy, I've really been closing this year out with a flurry of good successes it seems.

Two more TTMs today:

Casey Cizikas 1/1 c/o Bridgeport Sound Tigers in 13 days
    Nice success from the Isles' rookie. He had 4 assists in 15 games in the NHL last season and has a ton of upside and could either be a solid addition to the top 6 or a versatile 3rd liner.

Emerson Etem 1/1 c/o Norfolk Admirals in 9 days
    Awesome success from the Ducks' top prospect and #21 prospect in the entire NHL. He was a first round pick in 2010 and is just so exciting to watch. He's got a NASTY shot and such a quick release.

SCF Rewards
    Country

One TTM today

Jason Zucker 1/1 c/o Houston Aeros in 41 days
    Nice success from the Minnesota Wild rookie left winger. He played in 6 NHL games last year and had 2 assists.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two TTMs today:

David Rundblad 1/1 c/o Portland Pirates in 11 days
    Nice success from the Coyotes' top prospect. He's ranked the #33 NHL prospect (Hockey's Future) and did well in 6 games (0 Gs, 3 As) after coming over from Ottawa.

Isaiah Pead 1/1 c/o Rams in 114 days
    Awesome success from the Rams' rookie running back. He was taken in the 2nd round in this year's draft and though he hasn't gotten much playing time this year, he's too good not to get a chance soon.

Page 55 of 96 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865 ... LastLast