Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 56 of 96 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tanner_rek's Items on eBay

don't have the time to go through all 55 pages again.. did you get a return from Tyrann Mathieu and if so, what address did you use?

SCF Rewards
    Country

don't have the time to go through all 55 pages again.. did you get a return from Tyrann Mathieu and if so, what address did you use?

7441 Springlake Drive
    New Orleans, LA 70126

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two nice successes for my birthday today.

Jameson Taillon 1/1 c/o Bradenton Marauders in 174 days
    Awesome success from the Pirates' top prospect. Never thought I'd see this one again, especially with his more full autograph rather than his quick one. Very cool surprise.

Zemgus Girgensons 1/1 c/o Rochester Americans in 14 days
    Great success from the Buffalo prospect and 14th overall pick in this past NHL Draft.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tanner_rek's Items on eBay

7441 Springlake Drive
    New Orleans, LA 70126

thanks! Hope to get his back!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome return from Taillon! Hope that means mine is on the way...sent it shortly before he got moved up to AA.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome return from Taillon! Hope that means mine is on the way...sent it shortly before he got moved up to AA.

Yeah, I definitely wasn't expecting it. He seems to be catching up on his mail during the holidays.

Two more successes for me today.

Niklas Kronwall 1/1 c/o home in 19 days
    Awesome success from the biggest hitter in the entire NHL. One of my favorite guys to watch. He's just an absolutely beast.

Tomas Vokoun 1/1 c/o Capitals in 395 days
    Nice success from the former Capitals goalie and current Penguin. I was figuring I would get this eventually as he's been doing years worth of mail the past few months. Glad to finally get mine back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

One success today:

Alex Wimmers 1/1 c/o New Britain Rock Cats in 186 days
    Nice success from the Twins' prospect. He was their 2010 first-round pick but has been plagued by injuries. Hopefully he can rebound in 2013.

SCF Rewards
    Country

One TTM to end 2012 as well as a pack pull.

Travis Hamonic 1/1 c/o Bridgeport Sound Tigers in 69 days
    Awesome success from the young Islanders' d-man. He's been very good at both ends of the ice and even managed to finish positive in +/- the past two years for some pretty awful teams.

And I went and bought another Bowman Draft Picks and Prospects jumbo pack after having some success last time and pulled another auto from a 2012 first round pick.

Chris Stratton

SCF Rewards
    Country

Finally had my first success of 2013 and it's a pretty awesome one in my opinion.

Krist Novoselic 1/1 c/o his studio in 117 days
    Nirvana is quite possibly my favorite band of all-time, so to get back a signed photo and note from Krist, their bassist, is just fantastic to me and instantly one of my new favorite successes I've ever had. So cool.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jeez, no love for a rock legend? I really gotta step up my game I guess. Starting to feel like I'm just talking to myself in here lol.

One return today

Clark Gillies 1/1 c/o home in 43 days
    Awesome return from the HHOFer and Islanders' legend. He was a vital part of their 4 consecutive Stanley Cups and had his #9 retired by the team. Can't beat a Hall of Famer and to top it off his auto is GORGEOUS.

Page 56 of 96 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966 ... LastLast