Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 61 of 96 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country

I also just realized that with those four successes today I have officially hit exactly 1000 TTM returns since I started collecting in April 2010! Very cool to finally hit that milestone. Took me 1049 days, so I average a little less than 1 TTM a day, which isn't surprising considering how few I sent out my first year in comparison to the last two haha.

Congrats on a big milestone! Considering it only took you 1049 days, thats awesome!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the Maxwell! I'm sending to him as soon as I get some money. I agree he has all the tools but he's struggled to be consistent and strikes out too much. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets traded this year sometime, since he doesn't seem to be in their long-term plans

Definitely send to him when you get a chance. Guy seems to be a great signer.

Congrats on a big milestone! Considering it only took you 1049 days, thats awesome!

Thanks. Really stoked to finally have hit 1000. At this rate I'll hit 2000 in another 2 1/2 years haha.

One return today.

Andre Benoit 1/1 c/o Ottawa Senators in 29 days
    Nice success from the Sens' d-man. Glad to see him getting a real chance in the NHL after spending years in the AHL and a season in the KHL.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Three returns today, including a couple more from spring training.

Erasmo Ramirez 1/1 c/o Mariners ST in 9 days
    Great return from the young M's pitcher. He looked really solid in 8 starts last season and even had a 10 strikeout game. He should become a fixture in the M's rotation starting this season.

Lucas Luetge 1/1 c/o Mariners ST in 9 days
    Nice return the M's reliever. He did pretty well in his first season in the majors in 2012 and was even part of that M's 6-man no-hitter last year.

Simon Despres 1/1 c/o Penguins in 13 days
    Awesome return from the Pens' defenseman. He was a 1st round pick in 2009 and looks like the real deal. He could be a serious offensive threat from the blueline in a few years.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Four returns today:

Nick Franklin 1/1 c/o Mariners ST in 10 days
    Awesome success from one of the M's top prospects. Seattle has been very good to me this spring, in fact, I'm 4 for 5 with M's players so far.

Kris Russell 1/1 c/o Blues in 42 days
    Nice return from the St. Louis d-man. Just wish he had signed it in a darker color haha.

Colin Wilson 1/1 c/o Predators in 43 days
    Nice return from the Nashville center. He seems to have really settled into his role with the team and has put up pretty consistent numbers ever since coming into the NHL.

Duncan Siemens 1/1 c/o Saskatoon Blades in 143 days
    Very nice success from the 2011 11th overall pick for the Colorado Rockies. Kid has a lot of potential and great size.
    Last edited by Marshall658; 03-04-2013 at 05:01 PM.

BANNED

Country

Four returns today:

Nick Franklin 1/1 c/o Mariners ST in 10 days
    Awesome success from one of the M's top prospects. Seattle has been very good to me this spring, in fact, I'm 3 for 4 with M's players so far.

Kris Russell 1/1 c/o Blues in 42 days
    Nice return from the St. Louis d-man. Just wish he had signed it in a darker color haha.

The M's prospects are one of the best TTM signers. I hope they don't stop when they get to the bigs like King Felix did.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Three returns to start off the week and one that came in Saturday that I'm just getting around to posting.

Stephen Pryor 1/1 c/o Mariners ST in 7 days
    Another nice return from a young M's player. He pitched in 26 games out of the bullpen for Seattle last season and shows a lot of potential. Along with Luetge and Wilhelmsen, he's now the 3rd pitcher from their 6 pitcher no-hitter whose autograph I've obtained TTM.

Malcolm Subban 1/1 c/o Belleville Bulls in 17 days
    Great success from the Bruins goaltender of the future and another 2012 1st round pick (24th overall) to add to my collection. Really excited to get this one.

Alexandre Burrows 1/1 c/o Canucks in 45 days
    Very nice return from the Vancouver winger. He's about as consistent a goal-scorer as there is out there. This was my second attempt with him and I'm really glad to finally add him to my collection.

Mike Cammalleri 1/1 c/o Flames in 46 days
    Awesome success from the Calgary center. He has a nice shot and has been a great scorer for years, his best coming in 08-09 when he scored 39 goals. He's been on fire as of late this season and has been playing at a PPG pace. Didn't sign my card, but sent a signed postcardish thing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Couple of returns in the past few days.

Matt Martin 2/2 c/o Islanders in 50 days
    Great successes from the Isles' tough guy. He set the NHL record for hits last season with 374.

Mark Letestu 1/1 c/o Blue Jackets in 23 days
    Nice return from the Columbus center. He does a bit of everything out on the ice and plays a nice two-way game while also chipping in 20+ points a season and doing well in the face-off circle.

Also picked these up cheap to add to my growing NHL prospects collection:

Ryan Hartman
    Should be a 1st round pick in 2013

Cody Ceci
    1st round pick (15th overall) in 2012 for the Ottawa Senators

Laurent Brossoit
    6th round pick in 2011 by the Flames but has turned into a stud in the WHL. He's currently 31-8-5 with a 2.30 GAA.

SCF Rewards
    Country

3 returns in the past few days:

Christian Friedrich 1/1 c/o Rockies ST in 27 days
    FINALLY! Back on the board with my first ST return in a minute. Love how this turned out and he also sent a really nice note. Puts me at 12/30 this spring.

Jean Pronovost 1/1 c/o Hockey Ministries International in 46 days
    Great return from original great Penguin. Signed in ballpoint and also included a short note.

Mike Connolly 1/1 c/o Lake Erie Monsters in 65 days
    Nice return from the Avs prospect. He was a beast in college for Minnesota-Duluth and led the team to their first ever NCAA Championship in 2011 as the leading scorer.

BANNED

Country

3 returns in the past few days:

Christian Friedrich 1/1 c/o Rockies ST in 27 days
    FINALLY! Back on the board with my first ST return in a minute. Love how this turned out and he also sent a really nice note. Puts me at 12/30 this spring.

Jean Pronovost 1/1 c/o Hockey Ministries International in 46 days
    Great return from original great Penguin. Signed in ballpoint and also included a short note.

Mike Connolly 1/1 c/o Lake Erie Monsters in 65 days
    Nice return from the Avs prospect. He was a beast in college for Minnesota-Duluth and led the team to their first ever NCAA Championship in 2011 as the leading scorer.

Nice Christian Friedrich and your first ST success. I have question, do you take your pictures with a camera or your phone?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I use a camera. I literally set my laptop to sleep, put my cards or photos up against my screen, and snap a photo. Then I crop it and touch it up a bit.

Page 61 of 96 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471 ... LastLast