Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 438390919293949596 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok did you adjust the size at all?

I did not. All I did when I printed it was set it to "Scale to fit" and "Fill entire paper". No actual editing done.

Glad to see Well's is still signing need to get a 8x10 to him soon...

You definitely should. He's not a great TTM signer historically so I can't imagine this window will last too long.

Anyway, I've had a few more TTM returns and attended the last Blueclaws game of the season tonight to do a bit of IP graphing.

David Buchanan 1/1 8x10 c/o Philadelphia Phillies in 12 days

Jorge Bonifacio 1/1 c/o Northwest Arkansas Naturals in 40 days

Rosell Herrera 2/2 c/o Modesto Nuts in 83 days

And here are my IP autos from tonight's Hickory/Lakewood game.

Akeem Bostick 1/1 ticket
    2013 2nd round pick

Travis Demeritte 1/1
    Rangers' #9 prospect

Zach Cone 2/2

Yohander Mendez 1/1 8x10

Luis Ortiz 1/1 8x10
    Rangers' #11 prospect

Blueclaws logo photo 8x10
    It was Fan Appreciation night so all the players were on the concourse signing. Nabbed 16 in about 5 minutes.

- Nick Rodesky
    - Jesen Therrien
    - Ranfi Casimiro
    - Yacksel Rios
    - Willians Astudillo
    - Samuel Hiciano
    - Drew Stankiewicz
    - Delvi Francisco
    - Larry Greene Jr.
    - Zach Green
    - Frank Rivas
    - Jon Prosinski
    - Malquin Canelo
    - Julio Reyess
    - Dyan Cozens
    - Aaron Brown
    Last edited by Marshall658; 08-29-2014 at 09:12 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 more TTMs today:

Preston Tucker 1/1 c/o Corpus Christi Hooks in 113 days

Luigi Rodriguez 1/1 c/o Carolina Mudcats in 53 days

SCF Rewards
    Country

where do you get your pictures printed?

SCF Rewards
    Country

where do you get your pictures printed?

I print my photos myself at home.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, it's been longer than I thought since I posted an update on here. I've gotten a bunch of stuff lately, but weirdly enough it seems to be coming in groups. I've only had 3 successful maildays this month, but have had 13 returns. Kinda strange. Anyway, here are my returns.

Zac Rinaldo 5/1 c/o Adirondack Phantoms in 678 days
    Wow, figured this was long gone. He added his own envelope and postage along with 2 extra signed rookie cards, a signed patch, and a signed photo. Awesome return.

Rogie Vachon 1/1 c/o Los Angeles Kings in 301 days
    Another one I thought was long gone. Gotta love these random hockey returns. Also really stoked to add another to this set. I think I have it about half finished.

Bode Miller 1/1 8x10 c/o home in 140 days
    Awesome return from the USA's all-time greatest skier.

Chris Kohler 1/1 c/o AZL Athletics in 62 days
    Not a great sig but very happy to add this top prospect.

David Peralta 1/1 8x10 c/o Arizona Diamondbacks in 22 days
    This guy has kinda flown under the radar but has been one of the top rookies in the league this year for Arizona.

Don Larsen 1/1 8x10 c/o PO Box in 8 days w/fee
    Worth the 10 dollars for sure.

Adam Burish 1/1 c/o San Jose Sharks in 341 days
    Another hockey return from last season. Guys must be hitting the mail from last year when they report to the team.

Jimmy Nelson 1/1 8x10 c/o Milwaukee Brewers in 16 days
    Big fan of this kid. I'd gotten him on cards the last two years and figured I'd send one last time to finally get him on a photo now that he's made it. Signed nice and big, too.

Corey Kluber 1/1 c/o Cleveland Indians in 145 days
    Awesome return from one of the top pitchers in the game. Figured this might be a goner with the season he's having. Glad I was wrong.

Omar Sy 1/1 8x10 c/o agency in France in 105 days
    A lot of people probably haven't heard of this guy but he's a French actor who has started making a name for himself in the US lately. This photo is from his portrayal of Bishop in the latest X-Men movie and since Bishop happens to be one of my favorite X-Men, I had so send to him. He's also going to be appearing the new Jurassic Park movie coming out soon.

David Goforth 1/1 c/o Huntsville Stars in 82 days
    Nice return from the Brewers relief prospect.

Mike Fiers 1/1 8x10 c/o Milwaukee Brewers in 17 days
    Another return from a Brewers pitcher. He has absolutely killed it since getting called back up this year. Unreal numbers.

Josh Gordon 1/1 8x10 c/o Sarchione Ford in 5 days
    Fast turnaround on an unreal success. Never figured this was coming back but I had to take a chance and man did it pay off. Can't wait to see this guy back on the field because he's one of the most exciting players to watch in the NFL. Hope he can turn his life around as well. Also, this is about the nicest and fullest signature I've ever seen from the guy. Not bad for a guy who had a 0% return rate on SCN until today.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

This thread is always fun! Great stuff!

SCF Rewards
    Country

This thread is always fun! Great stuff!

Thanks. Glad people still enjoy checking it out after all this time haha.

5 more returns and an IP graph. Also, my longest wait for a return ever.

Kevin Dyson 1/1 8x10 c/o Stewarts Creek High School in 10 days
    Awesome return from one of my favorite player while growing up. I absolutely love how this came out and definitely plan on getting it framed.

Brad Miller 1/1 c/o Seattle Mariners in 61 days
    Nice return from the M's shortstop. He's having a down year from last season but should be playing in Seattle for awhile if he breaks out of this sophomore slump.

Edwin Diaz 1/1 Clinton Lumberkings in 102 days
    Very nice return from the Mariners' #7 prospect. He had a very solid first full season this year.

Joey Kocur 1/1 c/o home in 255 days
    I had included a $5 donation to his foundation as well but he returned it along with my signed card.

Cody Hodgson 1/1 c/o Vancouver Canucks in 1001 days
    Woah, my first return over 1000 days. Figured this was long gone. Very cool return.

And an IP success. A supermarket near me was doing a free signing with former Giant and Super Bowl MVP, OJ Anderson on Saturday. I showed up around 11:45 (it started at 12) and was 4th in line. He was super nice and accommodating and actually had chairs set up across from him so you could sit down and talk to him for a bit as he signed. I got one of the free photos they were giving out signed and personalized (photo of a Giants helmet) as well as this 8x10.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 more returns today:

Jesmuel Valentin 1/1 c/o Great Lakes Loons in 102 days

Mike Vrabel 1/1 c/o Houston Texans in 6 days

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wow! It took me about 2 hours to go through this whole thread! Awesome returns, love that recent Peralta return nice picture to use!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow! It took me about 2 hours to go through this whole thread! Awesome returns, love that recent Peralta return nice picture to use!

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed my thread. Really happy with how that Peralta came out as well. Now if only I could get Hill to sign it, too.

4 more returns since my last update:

Cody Hodgson 3/1 c/o Rochester Americans in 705 days
    The card from the other time I sent to him came back as well, also after a long wait but this time with extras. Must've been bored and decided to hit all his mail before the season started.

Mark Appel 2/2 c/o Lancaster Jethawks in 111 days
    Awesome return from the #1 overall pick.

Ladarius Green 1/1 c/o San Diego Chargers in 28 days
    Not too often do I get a return from one of my favorite teams, but I was really excited with this one.

Sterling Sharpe 1/1 c/o NFL Network in 19 days
    Awesome return from one of the most talented TEs of all time.

Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 438390919293949596 LastLast