Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 54 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Cratch26's Items on eBay

Good luck man. I'm 1 for 2 with them this year. Success from Luke Adam, nothing yet from Hodgson. Was thinking about trying Girgensons as well but people on SCN are 0-2 with him so far so idk.

Thanks! I have one out to Brennan as a tester. I have some ready for McNabb and Hodgson but I'm also thinking about waiting for the NHL to start up again (whenever that might be) to try to cash in on any good will the organizations might have as far as having players sign.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, as a season ticket holder, I really hope they do something to try to get back on my good side with meet and greets and all that nonsense. I've just been sending out because I'd go crazy if I wasn't. I'm actually taking a chance on a lot of junior players and prospects with the NHL not around. Plan on sending more out as more and more of the NHL season is lost.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Cratch26's Items on eBay

Yeah, as a season ticket holder, I really hope they do something to try to get back on my good side with meet and greets and all that nonsense. I've just been sending out because I'd go crazy if I wasn't. I'm actually taking a chance on a lot of junior players and prospects with the NHL not around. Plan on sending more out as more and more of the NHL season is lost.

I hear what you're saying. There are a ton of junior players that will sign from what I've seen. I'd like to get one out to Mikhail Grigorenko sometime soon, as that would definitely bolster my Sabres collection. Incidentally, shortly after my last message, my TJ Brennan came back signed nicely, so I might just start sending the rest!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Grigorenko is definitely on my list. I have a ton of prospects I want to send to so I've just been finding photos to send out. Just sent to Dougie Hamilton, Nathan MacKinnon, Damon Severson, and Jonathan Huberdeau with Alex Galchenyuk and Jaden Schwartz ready to go out tomorrow. Hoping to have some luck with those guys.

Anyway, three successes to close out the week.

Brian Cushing 1/1 c/o Texans in 430 days
    Awesome successs from the Texans' All-Pro linebacker. This guy is a monster and a fellow New Jerseyan. Shame he's out for the season.

Aaron Ness 1/1 c/o Bridgeport Sound Tigers in 18 days
    Nice success from the Isles' defenseman prospect. He was a 2nd round pick in 2008 and had a solid college career with Minnesota. Could be a solid d-man for New York.

Ryan Clowe 1/1 c/o San Francisco Bulls in 18 days
    Nice quick success from the Sharks winger. I sent this right before I got a success back from him a few weeks ago but I'm not against getting his sig again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, had one of my best TTM days in quite awhile with 7 successes coming in.

James van Riemsdyk 1/1 c/o Flyers Skate Zone in 450 days
    Saw he had been catching up on his mail and was hoping this would come back eventually and it did. Great success from the now former Flyer. I'm really glad to get this because he's a local boy, living about 15 minutes up the road from me. Hope he can find his game in Toronto.

Mike Knuble 2/2 c/o home in 117 days
    Great success from the veteran right winger. Before last season, he had 9 straight 20+ goal seasons and also won a Stanley Cup with the Red Wings in 1998.

Peter Konz 1/1 c/o Falcons in 103 days
    Nice success from the rookie center. He had a great career at Wisconsin and was the first center taken in the 2012 Draft, going in the 2nd round.

Connor Barwin 1/1 c/o Texans in 84 days
    Another day, another Texans success and it's another member of their great defense. He had 11.5 sacks last year and though he hasn't gotten to the QB much this season, he's done a great job stuffing the run.

Ben Scrivens 1/1 c/o Toronto Marlies 2/2 in 24 days
    Nice success from the guy who could very well be the future in net for the Leafs. He put up fantastic numbers in the AHL last season and is doing solid again this year after a slow start.

Chris Driedger 1/1 c/o Calgary Hitmen in 23 days
    Awesome success from the Ottawa goalie prospect. He was taken in the 3rd round of last year's draft and is looking like a steal as he has been unreal in the WHL this season, posting a 15-4-2 record with a 2.26 GAA and .922 SV%, which are the best numbers of any goalie in the league with 20+ games played.

Whitey Herzog 1/1 c/o home in 7 days
    Great success from the Hall of Fame manager. Included $5.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've had a few successes since I last posted on here, including one that is without a doubt my success of the year (I'll save that one for last).

Drew Stubbs 1/1 c/o Reds in 559 days
    Almost positive this isn't real as it doesn't match my cert auto I just bought. Here it is for comparison (the cert is on the previous page)

Brandon Bollig 1/1 c/o Rockford IceHogs in 17 days
    Nice success from the Blackhawks enforcer. He scored his first NHL goal in the playoffs against the Coyotes last season.

Riley Sheahan 1/1 c/o Grand Rapids Griffins in 16 days
    Great success from the Red Wings prospect. He was drafted 21st overall in 2010. He was also recently in the news after a quite strange DUI where he was arrested after blowing a .30 while dressed as a Teletubby (it was around Halloween).

And now for my success of the year:

Stephen Strasburg 1/1 c/o Nationals in 240 days
    WOW. Not only am I amazed that this came back at all, but it was out there for awhile. It was postmarked October 30th to my old address, and then was forwarded to the new one on November 20th and finally arrived today. This was my 3rd try with Stras and I can't believe it paid off. This is why it's worth it to take a few chances here and there. Unreal.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Woah, awesome Strasburg!

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Awesome Strasburg!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

amazing Strasburg return, congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys. Still can't believe that one came back.

Anyway, 3 successes and a nice pack pull to start off the week.

Scott Gomez 2/2 c/o Alaska Aces in 30 days
    Awesome success from the former Devil and current Canadien. Sent this as soon as I heard he had signed to play in the ECHL during the lockout and I'm really stoked to get it back. It's just a shame he swapped out my cards, would've loved one of him as a Devil.

Tyler Bunz 1/1 c/o Stockton Thunder in 31 days
    Nice success from the Oilers top goalie prospect. He was an absolute stud with the WHL's Medicine Hat Tigers and was a 5th round pick in 2010. He's currently playing in his first pro season in the ECHL.

Jamison Olave 1/1 c/o Real Salt Lake in 70 days
    Really happy with this success from the veteran defender. Can't wait to see him playing for my favorite team, the New York Red Bulls, next season.

And I stopped by my local hobby shop and bought a jumbo pack of Bowman Draft Picks today and pulled this beauty.

Nick Travieso - 14th overall draft pick in the 2012 Draft by the Reds.

Page 54 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764 ... LastLast