Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 52 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253545562 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

love this thread always great successes

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys.

I've had five successes over the past couple of days.

Martin Sheen 2/2 c/o PO Box in 32 days
    Awesome success from one of my favorite actors. He signed an Apocalypse Now photo for me and signed a Departed photo for a friend of mine that I'm going to surprise him with. One of the best signers out there. I love how these came out.

Danny Koevermans 1/1 c/o Toronto FC in 35 days
    Great return from the Dutch striker. He's been great when healthy for Toronto and even played a handful of games with the Dutch National Team, who I am a HUGE supporter of.

Jim Slater 1/1 c/o home in 31 days
    Nice success from the longest tenured member of the Thrashers/Jets. He's an underrated grinder who set a career-high in goals last year with 13.

Justin Faulk 1/1 c/o Charlotte Checkers in 16 days
    Awesome success from the young Hurricanes d-man. He had a very good rookie season and should only get better.

Petr Mrazek 1/1 c/o Toledo Walleye in 16 days
    Very nice success from the Red Wings draft pick and goalie prospect. He was very good for the Czechs in the World Juniors and could be the successor to Jimmy Howard in Detroit.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, Hurricane Sandy knocked out my power for the last 8 days but I'm finally back online and enjoying heat and lights again here in Jersey. It also stopped my luck on TTMs, however with the power coming back, so returned my luck with 5 successes today.

Michael Stone 1/1 c/o Portland Pirates in 13 days
    Nice success from the young Coyotes' defensemen. He was a 3rd round pick in 2008 and made his NHL debut last season with a goal and 2 assists in 13 games. He was also a +7 with 16 hits and 18 blocks. He's shown he can hang at the NHL level and should challenge for a spot on the bottom pairing.

Oliver Ekman-Larsson 2/2 c/o Portland Pirates in 14 days
    AWESOME success from the Coyotes' d-man. This was a longshot as he hadn't signed in almost 2 years but man, did it pay off, especially since he is one of my absolute favorite up-and-coming players. In his first full season last year, he put up 13 goals and 19 assists and should be an absolute stud for a long time.

Luke Adam 1/1 c/o Rochester Americans in 18 days
    Great success from the Sabres' center. He was the 44th overall pick in 2008 and got his first full season last year. He was a great addition to the Buffalo bottom 6, putting up 10 goals and 10 assists in 52 games and should be very good for them moving forward.

Javier Morales 1/1 c/o Real Salt Lake in 41 days
    Very nice return from the Salt Lake midfielder. He is a 2x MLS All-Star and helped lead the team to their 2009 MLS Cup victory.

Jack McInerney 1/1 c/o Philadelphia Union in 42 days
    Great success from the Philly forward. He's becoming a very dynamic threat on offense and has a nice scoring touch. He also wrote me a very nice note.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can tell from the outpouring of responses that I was missed around here haha.

Anyway, two more successes today.

Andrew Shaw 1/1 c/o Rockford IceHogs in 13 days
    Great success from the young Blackhawks' center. He exploded onto the scene last year with 12 goals and 11 assists in only 37 games. Not bad for a 2011 5th round pick.

Nick Cousins 1/1 c/o Sault St. Marie Greyhounds in 23 days
    Nice success from the Flyers' prospect. He may be a few years away, but the 3rd round pick shows a lot of potential.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just one success in today.

Nino Niederreiter 1/1 c/o Bridgeport Sound Tigers in 14 days
    Nice success from the young Isles' prospect. He struggled bad last season but he gained a lot of experience. I think he still has a chance to make it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome mail day today with 6 returns.

Jeff Russell 1/1 c/o home in 490 days
    Wow, never expected to see this again. Very cool return from the 2x All-Star after 16 months.

Ryane Clowe 1/1 c/o Sharks in 286 days
    Nice return from the Sharks power forward. Kind of funny that I got this back on the day that I just sent out another request to him.

Stephen Lombardozzi 1/1 c/o Nationals ST in 266 days
    Awesome success here. Never expected to get back any spring training requests after this long. Gotta love this hobby.

Jordy Nelson 1/1 c/o Packers in 67 days
    Great return from the Green Bay receiver. Guess he's catching up on his mail while he's hurt. This came out much better than the one I got from him last season, which is the main reason I sent it.

Eddie Lack 1/1 c/o Chicago Wolves in 26 days
    Nice success from the Canucks' Swedish goalie prospect. He's been putting up good numbers in the AHL and has all the size and skill to make it at some point.

Dmitry Orlov 1/1 c/o Hershey Bears in 13 days
    Great success from the young Capitals' d-man. He had a nice rookie campaign with 3 goals and 16 assists in 60 games and seems to have a lot of potential.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jeez, it's gotten quiet around here.

Anyway, just one TTM today and two nice cheap pick-ups.

Edson Buddle 1/1 c/o LA Galaxy in 53 days
    Great success from one of the best goal scorers in MLS history.

And my two purchases:

Robinson Cano
    One of my favorite players in the game today. Glad to finally add his autograph for a reasonable price.

Stephon Gilmore
    Another great auto from a 2012 First Round pick. I believe that's my 6th such auto (the other being Matt Kalil, Harrison Smith, Kendall Wright, Kevin Zeitler, and Chandler Jones).

SCF Rewards
    Country

For those young NHLers, are you getting more success when you send it to their team's arena?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yep, pretty much all of them were sent to the AHL teams they're currently playing for.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just one success today.

Matt Watkins 1/1 c/o Bridgeport Sound Tigers in 21 days
    Nice success from the right winger in the Isles' organization. He made his NHL debut last season with the Coyotes.

Page 52 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253545562 ... LastLast