Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 57 of 96 FirstFirst ... 7475455565758596067 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet Krist auto! Is the address
    103 Anderson Rd
    Naselle, WA 98638
    USA
    ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet Krist auto! Is the address
    103 Anderson Rd
    Naselle, WA 98638
    USA
    ?

c/o Murky Slough Studios
    PO Box 153
    Naselle, WA 98638

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm right there with you feeling like I've been talking to myself on here haha. This forum has been dead lately. But I love your baseball prospect returns. It's a shame Jameson Taillon is now personalizing, but I'm surprised it took him this long to start

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

This forum has been extremely dead but I hope it picks up when spring training arrives as I am so excited to get my mail out. In the middle of summer this was a happening place last year!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm right there with you feeling like I've been talking to myself on here haha. This forum has been dead lately. But I love your baseball prospect returns. It's a shame Jameson Taillon is now personalizing, but I'm surprised it took him this long to start

Yeah, it's been pretty quiet. I've been stocking up on Bowmans and MiLB Heritages for next season already to tide me over until the Pro Debuts come out. Can't wait to get back to sending to prospects.

This forum has been extremely dead but I hope it picks up when spring training arrives as I am so excited to get my mail out. In the middle of summer this was a happening place last year!

I'm sure it'll pick up again as well. I don't plan on hitting spring training as hard as I did last year, but I have a solid 20 or so ready to go out in about mid-February as usual.

Three returns over the past few days, including one of my longer waits since I started collecting.

Rod Pelley 1/1 c/o Norfolk Admirals in 28 days
    Nice return from the former Devils fourth liner. Always kinda liked the guy. Never had much offensive talent but was great on faceoffs and on defense.

Lane MacDermid 1/1 c/o Providence Bruins in 36 days
    Great return from the Bruins' rookie enforcer. He could be a great future replacement for a guy like Shawn Thornton as he's willing to fight and get physical and is constantly improving his all-around game and isn't just purely a goon.

Will Venable 1/1 c/o Padres in 535 days
    Awesome success from the Padres outfielder. Never thought I was gonna see this one again. Came out awesome.

SCF Rewards
    Country

One return to close out the week

Oscar Dansk 2/1 c/o Erie Otters in 19 days
    Awesome return from the Blue Jackets goalie prospect. He was the first pick of the 2nd round in this past draft (first goalie taken) and a member of Sweden's silver medal team at the 2013 World Juniors. He has a ton of potential and not a lot of competition ahead of him.
    He also added a signed card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Had a great start to the week with two returns and some nice pick-ups from my local hobby shop. Also sent out a bunch of hockey requests today for the first time in awhile. It's nice to have the NHL back and I expect to send out quite a few cards in the next week or two before gearing up for spring training.

Keegan Lowe 1/1 c/o Edmonton Oil Kings in 59 days
    Nice return from the Hurricanes 2011 3rd round pick and son of Oilers' great, Kevin Lowe. Only 19 and having his best season in the CHL yet. Should make the move to pro hockey next season.

Mathew Dumba 1/1 c/o Red Deer Rebels in 31 days
    Awesome return from the Wild's 2012 1st round pick (7th overall). He's more of an offensive d-man and his defensive game needs work, but he has a TON of potential.

And my recent purchases, got them all for pretty cheap.

Brian Rafalski
    He was one of my favorite Devils during his time here, but I never had any autographs of him until now.

Alexander Vasyunov
    My second auto of him. I'll always have a soft spot for him since I saw his first goal in person. He had some serious potential. RIP

Bobby Wagner
    Love this guy. He had a really good rookie season and was 2nd amongst all rookies in tackles and 7th in the entire NFL. He's gonna be an impact player with Seattle for quite awhile.

Ryan Broyles
    Guy has a lot of potential and should see more looks next season with Titus Young gone. He's also the all-time leader in receptions in the NCAA FBS.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice couple of returns today.

Sven Bartschi 1/1 c/o Abbotsford Heat in 34 days
    Awesome return from the Flames' top prospect and 13th overall draft pick in 2011. This kid is gonna be a stud. He had 3 goals in 5 games last season and I can't imagine he won't make the team this season and could make a run at the Calder.

Brandon Gormley 1/1 c/o Portland Pirates in 13 days
    Great return from the Coyotes' top prospect and 2010 13th overall draft pick. He's projected as one of the best young d-men prospects out there although he has struggled a bit in the AHL this season. Really glad to get this one back because it's technically my first success that was sent in 2013. Always good to get that first one out of the way.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet success from Baertschi! I got 2 8x10s of him in a few days ago.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet success from Baertschi! I got 2 8x10s of him in a few days ago.

Thanks. I sent him a card earlier this season with no luck so I was stoked to get him on my second try on the 8x10.

Two more successes today

Julius Peppers 1/1 c/o Bears in 134 days
    I saw a bunch of other people getting these yesterday so I was really stoked to have mine show up today. I always seem to be a day behind on stuff like this haha.

Slater Koekkoek 1/1 c/o Peterborough Petes in 35 days
    Nice return from the 2012 10th overall pick and Lightning prospect. He projects as a top 4 two-way d-man and I'd love to see him playing alongside Hedman in Tampa Bay. Love his signature.

Page 57 of 96 FirstFirst ... 7475455565758596067 ... LastLast