Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

how long did it take you to get the balls after you guys ordered? im just wondering

SCF Rewards
    Country

how long did it take you to get the balls after you guys ordered? im just wondering

i was kinda wondering the same thing??? My order was placed on 6-2 & i have the tracking number but doesn't seem to be working yet? Only thing i can think of is maybe the order finally shipped today 6-8 & just hasn't registered the tracking number yet??

SCF Rewards
    Country

yea my order is 6-5 and it has nothing on it yet.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

I placed mine on 6/2/11 & got mine today.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I ordered mine on the 2nd and it says its been shipped. Doesn't come up on USPS.. They using UPS anyone know? Doesn't say.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I ordered mine on the 2nd and it says its been shipped. Doesn't come up on USPS.. They using UPS anyone know? Doesn't say.

i called UPS & asked about it & they said that the tracking number i got is a USPS number.

I called UPS first because of this on Steiners site.. http://www.steinersports.com/shippin...470284300.html
    Last edited by Riggs; 06-08-2011 at 09:17 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Mine was shipped through USPS.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just got off the phone with steiner & told me that on my invoice, the delivery confermation number was missing a number or two, that's why it wasn't registering with USPS. Said it would be here by friday. Can't wait.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 01Crewzer's Items on eBay

I ordered one of the Jim Rice balls Monday night and got it today

SCF Rewards
    Country

Surprised when i got home... Steiner package at the door & both baseballs inside.. First off, Personally owe Brian a HUGE thanks for the post. These balls look fantastic for the price & couldnt be happier.. Maybe me could have a TTM member of the year named after you or something because this is one incredible deal bud.. Thanks for the heads up!!

First up, the Schilling.. Thanks for the heads up about the schilling balls skapunk5251 . Never would have even thought to look bud. Here is a pic of the ball. Very pleased with it. Future HOFer signed on the sweet spot. Looks amazing..

Here is the flaw....

very very light brown stain. about the size of a nickel & really had to examine it to find it when i opened it. for $20 shipped, Im not complaining. Especially for a guy thats almost impossible to get TTM. Very happy.

Now the Aaron...

Beautiful signature i think.. Slightly off centered from the sweet spot but still amazing. I was alittle worried at first, seen a few on ebay that kinda had me wondering what mine would look like but i am impressed, Think the sig looks really good.

Now the flaw..

little darker brown spot, size of a small button. when displayed & behind glass, Hardly noticeable. For the price, Its a fantastic deal especially when they both come with COA's from steiner. I know for a fact, I would have never owned a Hank Aaron autoed baseball if it wasnt for this deal so im pumped..

Again, Thanks for the heads up guys. Looking out for other members is what makes this site & TTM section so great...

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast