Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

Hank Aaron Steiner Baseballs for $40!

Steiner has "imperfect" Hank Aaron certified signed ROMLBs on their site for $39.99. These balls may have toning spots or have a signature that looks like Hank signed it while falling down a flight of stairs, but they're still Steiner Certified Autographs of the Hall of Famer.

I picked up two last week to check them out for myself. Overall very happy with the balls. One of them has a pair of toning spots on it. The other is really clean. Hard to beat two Steiner Hank balls for $80!

The link for the balls:

http://www.steinersports.com/hank-aa...imperfect.html

SCF Rewards
    Country

interesting

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See howiek1227's Items on eBay

Steiner has been running some crazy sales recently. I picked up for (4) 3 ball displays with wood bases. They where $9.99 each. Typically $39.99 each. I was in my local card shop recently and he was selling it for $70. I wanted to say something to him. But, didn't.
    I normally stay away from Steiner, they are very overpriced.

SCF Rewards
    Country

did these come with steiner COA's?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

did these come with steiner COA's?

Yes. And the little blue Steiner bags that they ship their baseballs in.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes. And the little blue Steiner bags that they ship their baseballs in.

sweet thanks.. think i might give one a shot & hope i get a decent one.. unless you want to sell me the one on the bottom??? j/k That one looks almost perfect.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice. I just looked and they have "imperfect" ones of Curt Schilling for $20 too

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man.. I almost have to get one...

Yeah.. I am lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just ordered one. Can't wait to get it! Thanks for the link Brian.. Never would have saw that. Maybe I missed something, but the shipping was $8.99, but there was a $8.99 discount at the checkout.. So it really is only $39.99.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome stuff!

I was on their site a few weeks back and was floored by some of their "clearance" stuff. Graphs from quasi-name guys for 5 bucks and on up depending on popularity/star power (but still very reasonable < 40)

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast