Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1825262728293031 ... LastLast
    WOW! That flag is unreal!!! Congrats again my friend!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content

SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware Super Collector

Quote Originally Posted by chajones View Post
    OK it has been a while to say the least.

First up is a 2012 National Treasures Cut Auto - only modern card that lists him as a Lions player primarily.

Autographed card:

Autographed card:

And this is a great addition. This is a fully embroidered golf flag from the NFL Kickoff Football's Greatest Reunion. It is signed by the following Hall of Famers: To put it mildly I absolutely love this piece.

1. Bullet Bill Dudley (deceased)
    2. Lem Barney
    3. Dante Gluefingers Lavelli
    4. Leroy Kelley
    5. Bobby Bell
    6. Ollie Matson (deceased)
    7. Jan Stenerud
    8. Mike McCormick
    9. Chuck Noll
    10. Kenny Houston
    11. Bobby Mitchell
    12. George Blanda (deceased)
    13. Willie Lanier
    14. Billy Shaw
    15. Bob Griese
    16. Ted Hendricks
    17. Sam Huff
    18. Bill Walsh (deceased)
    19. Raymond Berry
    20. Mike Haynes
    21. Dave Wilcox
    22. Hugh McElhenney
    23. Larry little
    24. Jim Taylor
    25. Don Maynard
    26. Dwight Stephenson
    27. Pete Pihos (deceased)
    28. Chuck Bednarick
    29. Joe Perry (deceased)
    30. Don Shula
    31. Lou Creekmur (deceased)
    32. Mel Renfro
    33. Jimmy Johnson (49ers)
    34. Paul Warfield
    35. Tom Mack

Nice opportunity to pick up an "extra" 34 HOF autos on such a nice piece!
    Even though it doesn't have a picture, I really like the NT cut auto design because it has a nice large window for the auto, but that flag with all those autos is unbelievable!
    "Just because some of us can read and write and do a little math, that doesn't mean we deserve to conquer the Universe" - Kurt Vonnegut

Alex, I had the exact same thought about the nt cut. Not thrilled but really love the big window. It's very nice.

Also the flag is great. Considering it worked out to around $3 an auto, it was hard to beat!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

Ok another unique item. 1947 Huntington high school prep football banquet. Dudley was guest of honor and gave the address at the banquet. This is from January 1947. The two photos of dudley and the team are actual photos that were glued into the program. They're on the thick heavy photo backing of the time. So great you can see the age. The program is hand bound with a blue string. And to top it off mr dudley signed the program right next to his pic. How many of these babies survived and have Dudleys autograph? And this coming off of his NFL MVP year.

Last edited by chajones; 06-21-2013 at 11:38 PM.

Ok another unique item. 1947 Huntington high school prep football banquet. Dudley was guest of honor and gave the address at the banquet. This is from January 1947. The two photos of dudley and the team are actual photos that were glued into the program. They're on the thick heavy photo backing of the time. So great you can see the age. The program is hand bound with a blue string. And to top it off mr dudley signed the program right next to his pic. How many of these babies survived and have Dudleys autograph? And this coming off of his NFL MVP year.

Talk about another great, rare pick-up. How you find some of these items I don't know given how rare and old they are.
    "Just because some of us can read and write and do a little math, that doesn't mean we deserve to conquer the Universe" - Kurt Vonnegut

Thanks Alex. You know I value your opinion. By the way our package came Saturday but I have to go to the PO tomorrow to pick it up. Can't wait!

Thanks Alex. You know I value your opinion. By the way our package came Saturday but I have to go to the PO tomorrow to pick it up. Can't wait!
    Hey!!!

Oh, you were serious.

Thanks, michaels craft store had all of their shadow boxes 44% off and I had another coupon on my phone For an additional 15% off. Anyone knows that I take just as much pride in displaying my collection as acquiring it. So I got this great shadow box. Sorry for the bad pic, ignore the chandelier reflection. But here it is

Quote Originally Posted by OZTATAR View Post
    Hey!!!

Oh, you were serious.
    Yes sir!

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1825262728293031 ... LastLast