Page 279 of 407 FirstFirst ... 179229269276277278279280281282289329379 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 4065
    LOL Ryan... I recorded that last night for my wife because she has never seen it before...
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Whaaaaaat? She's never seen it? Crazy.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Randy Quaid cleaning out the RV and the Christmas lights finally coming on are classic scenes...oh, and the squirrel attack...
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I just saw it for the first time earlier this month. One of my favorites now.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    I collect:
    Rams Chris Long 2007 Topps DPP

7 Pounds

Grade: B

Eh, ain't bad, but not very good either.
    Hidden Content
    I collect mainly Tim Lincecum, Derek Jeter, Mike Modano, and Deron Williams.

I make my best effort to respond to every post / PM, and I would appreciate the same in return. Thanks!

Lakeview Terrace

Bleh...

Quote Originally Posted by avstars View Post
    7 Pounds

Grade: B

Eh, ain't bad, but not very good either.
    Ok not angry or calling you out or anything, but I'm just curious because I thought 7 Pounds was great and I thought Avatar was great, but you didn't seem too impressed with either. So I'm wondering what movie you consider an A+?

Edit: I guess I wouldn't call 7 Pounds an A+, but I would put it somewhere in the A range...
    I collect anything in a Vikings uniform. Check my Hidden Content !

Bad Santa last night.. a holiday classic

The Hangover

it's still 100/100 for me

so funny
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos: Dodgers, UCLA, Adrian Gonzalez, Joe Johnson, Matt Ryan + More listed on my tradelist
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Umpy9 View Post
    Ok not angry or calling you out or anything, but I'm just curious because I thought 7 Pounds was great and I thought Avatar was great, but you didn't seem too impressed with either. So I'm wondering what movie you consider an A+?

Edit: I guess I wouldn't call 7 Pounds an A+, but I would put it somewhere in the A range...
    It's ok, I enjoy talking about movies. I like Avatar, just that I didn't think it's Cameron's best. I thought Titanic and T2 were better, and there were A and A-, so I settled for B+ for Avatar. And I think I may have had too much expectation going in because it's a Cameron movie. B+ does mean "great" on yahoo movies, so I figure that's the right term for it. And I could never warm up to 7 Ibs, some parts just bored me. Will Smith was great, but that was about it.

And an A+ for me is a perfect movie, which could never really be accomplished in real life, so I only use it once for my favorite movie only, which is The Dark Knight. All other awesome movies will just settle for an A. I just haven't been able to bump into any A's lately. On the same boat, I never give a F because it has to be the worst movie ever. I guess I could give it to the worst movie I've ever seen, but I don't remember it, lol.

I have given a lot of A's, just that I haven't bumped into one lately. I don't think I have given any A's in this thread since early december.
    Last edited by avstars; 12-26-2009 at 02:25 PM.
    Hidden Content
    I collect mainly Tim Lincecum, Derek Jeter, Mike Modano, and Deron Williams.

I make my best effort to respond to every post / PM, and I would appreciate the same in return. Thanks!

Page 279 of 407 FirstFirst ... 179229269276277278279280281282289329379 ... LastLast