Page 279 of 404 FirstFirst ... 179229269276277278279280281282289329379 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 4036
    LOL Ryan... I recorded that last night for my wife because she has never seen it before...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Whaaaaaat? She's never seen it? Crazy.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Randy Quaid cleaning out the RV and the Christmas lights finally coming on are classic scenes...oh, and the squirrel attack...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I just saw it for the first time earlier this month. One of my favorites now.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    I collect:
    Rams Chris Long 2007 Topps DPP

7 Pounds

Grade: B

Eh, ain't bad, but not very good either.
    Hidden Content
    I collect mainly Tim Lincecum, Derek Jeter, Mike Modano, and Deron Williams.

I make my best effort to respond to every post / PM, and I would appreciate the same in return. Thanks!

Lakeview Terrace

Bleh...

Quote Originally Posted by avstars View Post
    7 Pounds

Grade: B

Eh, ain't bad, but not very good either.
    Ok not angry or calling you out or anything, but I'm just curious because I thought 7 Pounds was great and I thought Avatar was great, but you didn't seem too impressed with either. So I'm wondering what movie you consider an A+?

Edit: I guess I wouldn't call 7 Pounds an A+, but I would put it somewhere in the A range...
    I collect anything in a Vikings uniform. Check my Hidden Content !

Bad Santa last night.. a holiday classic

The Hangover

it's still 100/100 for me

so funny
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos: Dodgers, UCLA, Adrian Gonzalez, Joe Johnson, Matt Ryan + More listed on my tradelist
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Umpy9 View Post
    Ok not angry or calling you out or anything, but I'm just curious because I thought 7 Pounds was great and I thought Avatar was great, but you didn't seem too impressed with either. So I'm wondering what movie you consider an A+?

Edit: I guess I wouldn't call 7 Pounds an A+, but I would put it somewhere in the A range...
    It's ok, I enjoy talking about movies. I like Avatar, just that I didn't think it's Cameron's best. I thought Titanic and T2 were better, and there were A and A-, so I settled for B+ for Avatar. And I think I may have had too much expectation going in because it's a Cameron movie. B+ does mean "great" on yahoo movies, so I figure that's the right term for it. And I could never warm up to 7 Ibs, some parts just bored me. Will Smith was great, but that was about it.

And an A+ for me is a perfect movie, which could never really be accomplished in real life, so I only use it once for my favorite movie only, which is The Dark Knight. All other awesome movies will just settle for an A. I just haven't been able to bump into any A's lately. On the same boat, I never give a F because it has to be the worst movie ever. I guess I could give it to the worst movie I've ever seen, but I don't remember it, lol.

I have given a lot of A's, just that I haven't bumped into one lately. I don't think I have given any A's in this thread since early december.
    Last edited by avstars; 12-26-2009 at 02:25 PM.
    Hidden Content
    I collect mainly Tim Lincecum, Derek Jeter, Mike Modano, and Deron Williams.

I make my best effort to respond to every post / PM, and I would appreciate the same in return. Thanks!

Page 279 of 404 FirstFirst ... 179229269276277278279280281282289329379 ... LastLast