Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 328 of 409 FirstFirst ... 228278318325326327328329330331338378 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 4089

SCF Rewards
    Country

Notorious.

Loved it. B+

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See timberview4's Items on eBay

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps: B+

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

RED A+++ Just enough of everything in perfect proportion.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

RED A+++ Just enough of everything in perfect proportion.

Is it really that good?? I'm going out tonight to see it with a couple friends. Hoping it is!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Red: A-

I loved it. kept me on the edge of my seat. Great flick.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Give em Hell Malone
    Sherlock Holmes
    Get Smart
    Escape from New York

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Hangover... yea I finally got around to see it and I was not disappointed and though only a bit part in it I always love me some Heather Graham

film overall B+

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Hangover... yea I finally got around to see it and I was not disappointed and though only a bit part in it I always love me some Heather Graham

film overall B+

I saw it a week before it hit theaters and even, pre-hype I wasn't that overly impressed with it. It has moments no doubt, but most of it seems forced and redundant. It gets worse with each viewing too. Alan was funny until he's made two movies since basically using the same character.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I saw it a week before it hit theaters and even, pre-hype I wasn't that overly impressed with it. It has moments no doubt, but most of it seems forced and redundant. It gets worse with each viewing too. Alan was funny until he's made two movies since basically using the same character.

Due Date: A-

Personally I thought the Hangover was what comedy needed the past couple years. I had never actually liked a comedy that much since Superbad or Pineapple Express. But what you pointed out about Galifianakis being the same character in the movies he's done, well that's pretty much his personality. Look at Steve Carrel for example. He has a pretty same character in most of his roles. Its just something that fits.

Anyways, Due Date was pure hilarity. I never guessed Downey Jr. & Galifianakis could make a good duo for a comedy. I was laughing for most of the film. There were some sadder parts involving Galifianakis, but they were sort of needed in the movie. Overall I'd rate it A-.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Due Date: A-

Personally I thought the Hangover was what comedy needed the past couple years. I had never actually liked a comedy that much since Superbad or Pineapple Express. But what you pointed out about Galifianakis being the same character in the movies he's done, well that's pretty much his personality. Look at Steve Carrel for example. He has a pretty same character in most of his roles. Its just something that fits.

Anyways, Due Date was pure hilarity. I never guessed Downey Jr. & Galifianakis could make a good duo for a comedy. I was laughing for most of the film. There were some sadder parts involving Galifianakis, but they were sort of needed in the movie. Overall I'd rate it A-.

His personality and most likely playing the same recycled character forever are two different things. But Steve Carrell is just awful all around, can't stand the guy.

Due Date looks like it might be a good one though, I'll be checking it out eventually.

Page 328 of 409 FirstFirst ... 228278318325326327328329330331338378 ... LastLast