Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (89)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

Ted - F.N. Awesome. Because of how narration was set up at the beginning of the movie you would think that this was a serious story. I bit raunchy but in a cute way.

Rock Of Ages - If I knew it was a musical I would have not gone to this one. The Last Air Bender was better than this. Sheesh!

The Dark Knight Rises - it's actually a more "peaceful" but good story with a twist. Yay Catwoman!

Brave - this is a good family movie, if your child can actually understand the accent. If they can understand the way Jar-Jar speaks, then they should have no problem with this movie.
    I'm not out to be a supercollector. I just want a nice collection.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Trade bait: a card you own that you don't want in your collection but is in very high demand. A common is not trade bait.

Speed 2 - one of my favorite movies!!

Dark Knight Rises - One of the best movies i have EVER SEEN!! Will get it on BR, DVD, even VHS if that is still available to buy haha!
    Collecting Ben Gordon and a little bit of everything(Football and Baseball)!

Just saw Contagion (2011) Would not recommend this movie to anyone.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***I am offering $300.00 the WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Jr. Black Parallel /40***

Never watched the full trilogy of the Lord of The Rings so I decided to try and watch one each night. Pretty good movies.

The Lord of The Rings: The Fellowship of The Ring Directors Cut
    The Lord of The RIngs: The Two Towers Directors Cut
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***I am offering $300.00 the WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Jr. Black Parallel /40***

I finished The Lord of The Rings: The Return of the King
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

The Hunger games - Good movie, a bit confusing at times, but i really liked it! B+!

Project X - not alot to say except for AAAWESOME! Loved it !

Watched Bourne Ultimatum.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 7/22/14

The Orphan

Grade: B+

Solid horror
    Hidden Content
    I collect mainly Tim Lincecum, Derek Jeter, Mike Modano, and Deron Williams.

I make my best effort to respond to every post / PM, and I would appreciate the same in return. Thanks!

Immortal

Grade: C-

Cheap and fake looking
    Hidden Content
    I collect mainly Tim Lincecum, Derek Jeter, Mike Modano, and Deron Williams.

I make my best effort to respond to every post / PM, and I would appreciate the same in return. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rybowski View Post
    Watched Bourne Ultimatum.
    Love those movies!

Watched Saving Private Ryan yesterday. not much to say about that one . A+!

Page 377 of 404 FirstFirst ... 277327367374375376377378379380387 ... LastLast