Page 53 of 405 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663103153 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ajbraves25
    Go see Transformers.

I just got home from the premiere of Transformers the Movie. And WOW!! Michael Bay hit a homerun here. Amazing special effects and awesome action. And for you car lovers, there are some bad hot rods in this movie as well. Story was really good, not completely the correct origin, but very close. I totally recommend this flic! The door was left wide open for part two. Even if you don't like Transformers, it is still an excellent movie. The theater was cheering more than once and got a big ovation at the end. Numerious shots of humor thrown in as well. As for action I give it a 10.
    The CGI is like nothing I have seen before. I remember telling a buddy at work about how the Matrix changed the way movies were made and will be made. Well I believe we have a new king of the mountain. Out of this world graffix and effects. As for action...there will not be a movie this year to even get close enough to sniff let alone rival Transformers. Don't go into this movie expecting to see Gone with the Wind. If you want to have a good time at the movies here is your ticket. Megan Fox was great and talk about some eye candy. Shia Labeouf has just broken out and will be a name more people know of from now on. Go see this movie. Check it out!!

Anthony
    I am. Really hyped up for the movie. Turns out I own most of Bay's films on dvd already. Watched them all in prep for Transformers.
    Hidden Content

Collecting San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Cowboys, Texas Longhorns

Well it will have to impress me action wise since I seen Live Free or Die Hard over the weekend and it is the best action movie I have seen in along time. Also had its moments that made you laugh.

Just watched Live Free or Die Hard. Best action flick I have seen in a while. Bruce, he's still got it. Most of the stunts were insane but yet still totally believeable. I'm just glad that they stuck by the franchise and made another die hard film worthy of it.

Next I'mma see transformers
    Collecting 2006 Topps DPP Master Set (w/o plates)
    : 747/1795 = 41% Incoming = 36 (Base set, Black Chrome, Black Chrome Ref done)

Just saw "The Last King of Scotland". Wonderful performance by Forrest Whittaker...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Transformers

A great action movie. The CGI in this movie is probably the best of any movie out there. Lots of comedy early in the movie too. My only gripe about the movie is a few of the action scenes...too many humans involved (not enough dying lol) and some of the robot fights were brief.
    Hidden Content

Collecting San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Cowboys, Texas Longhorns

Transformers!!!

AWESOME, I felt like I was 12 years old again.
    It had everything, good acting, great action, comedy, and one smoking hot babe in Fox!!

i ditto everthing said about transformers, i was floored way better thn anything i expected

DVD:
    Night of the living dead ( Old but a really good movie)
    2 (Hillarious)

theater:
    War of the worlds (awesome)
    shrek 3 (sucked)
    Hidden Content
    My Set Needs Hidden Content
    Baseball:Set Needs,Vintage,Auto,Gu and RC's of HOF/Future HOF
    Basketball:Auto and RC's of HOF/Future HOF and Trailblazers GU/Auto
    Football:Auto and RC's of HOF/Future HOF

also saw
    Hotel rwanda (Great movie)
    Hidden Content
    My Set Needs Hidden Content
    Baseball:Set Needs,Vintage,Auto,Gu and RC's of HOF/Future HOF
    Basketball:Auto and RC's of HOF/Future HOF and Trailblazers GU/Auto
    Football:Auto and RC's of HOF/Future HOF

Just got back from Ratatouille. Yeah...
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Page 53 of 405 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663103153 ... LastLast