Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast

Cool Do you remember the 90s thread

The sequel to the 1980s version found here:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...he-80-s-thread

Just a fun thread to bring back some memories of the 1990s. Post any pics, videos, or memories of the 1990s here.

Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Excellent let's get to it

Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Fight Club (In case someone doesn't know)
    Collecting Patrick Peterson

OMG who does not know Fight Club LOL

Last edited by ajcorleone; 07-03-2013 at 02:06 PM.
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    OMG who does not know Fight Club LOL
    Never know, an ex of mine 2 years ago never saw the Godfather, or even heard of it. Some people don't go for those kind of movies.

The Godfather 1 and 2(there is no 3) is the greatest movie of all time.For my 10 year wedding anniversary my wife finally watched 1 and 2 as a gift for me.A shame classic movies are missed by people.
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggy3624 View Post
    Never know, an ex of mine 2 years ago never saw the Godfather, or even heard of it. Some people don't go for those kind of movies.

Last edited by ajcorleone; 07-03-2013 at 02:05 PM.

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    The Godfather 1 and 2(there is no 3) is the greatest movie of all time.For my 10 year wedding anniversary my wife finally watched 1 and 2 as a gift for me.A shame classic movies are missed by people.
    Yeah, I get some movies aren't for everyone, but what made me mad the most was she saw all the crappy twilight movies a dozen times but never even heard of the Godfather. And I agree about Godfather 3, I bought the trilogy on Bluray awhile back and watched first 2 that day, it was a long day, and gave the 3rd to a buddy. Didn't even remove it from it's case.

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

[QUOTE=shrewsbury;12832480]aug-31-brit-timber-webbby__oPt.jpg

She was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hot....and then quickly turned to hillbilly trash. I guess once she ditched the music execs she quickly went back to being who she really was and not the image portrayed by them.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast