Question How much is gas in your area?

Gas is down to $3 a gallon around me so that must mean most of the country has it ever cheaper. So how much are you paying for it right now?
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

My local Giant had it at an astounding 2.87. And with bonus points I have 40 cents off right now.
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

I filled up Sunday at BJ's for $2.59 a gallon. Yesterday, I filled up my wife's car at Kroger's for $2.63 minus 30 cents a gallon (because of "points") = $2.33 per gallon.

$2.82 in West Lafayette, IN. My hometown in Virginia is still $2.95.
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

Gas could be approaching under $2 a gallon in some parts of the country soon...
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

WHOA that would be nice for a change.I am tickled pink it was 2.70 today
    Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Gas could be approaching under $2 a gallon in some parts of the country soon...
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

This may never happen again. Gas was 2.51 and I had 60 cents off a gallon. Under $2 may never happen again
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

$2.43 in my neck of the woods.
    Hidden Content

Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

$2.23 in West Lafayette, IN. I did win $1,000 in free gas at our basketball game last night, too, so I'm hoping prices stay down and I can finish my college career without paying for gas again.
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)