Movies that shouldn't have been made.

I know this is an old one but with hbo showing it constantly I finally have to comment. Yes the movie is The Hurricane starring Denzel Washington, this movie basically glorifies a triple murder mediocre boxer who was found guilty in not one but two separate trials. I also hate the fact that this movie changed so many facts to make him look like a saint, for anyone who wants to know the real story just visit Cal Deals the other side of the story and you will see what I am talking about. Does anybody know of any other movies that they think shouldn't have been made I would like to read about them.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Disclosure and unbreakable. Both of those movies just plain sucked.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

The new Ghostbusters movie with Melissa McCarthy and some SNL rejects. It hasn't even come out yet but the thing should never have been made especially with that cast.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

White House down and Olympus has fallen are pretty much the same. Eliminate one

Sausage Party ... atheism evangelism at it's worst
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. Im so blessed.
    Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game