Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
    Just missing Seguin and Greene. Will trade or buy in your favor for them.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content l Hidden Content Majorly collecting Steven Stamkos (479 unique cards)
    Also looking true rookies that I need of Lightning players

Seguin is in, just missing Andy Greene to finish the set.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content l Hidden Content Majorly collecting Steven Stamkos (479 unique cards)

Everything is in hand except Andy Greene. Please let me know if you have it or if someone you know has it.

I can't believe you're one card away from finishing the set! I remember when I traded you the Lapierre a llllllong time ago. Good luck finding the last one, I'll keep an eye out for you as well. Also, where do you find the set maps? Do you make them?

Cam
    PC: Carolina Hurricanes HIGH END and oddball cards, 13/14 Social Signatures- 42/73 (58%)
    Social Sigs Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    ALL PAYPAL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE IN USD

Quote Originally Posted by camr14 View Post
    I can't believe you're one card away from finishing the set! I remember when I traded you the Lapierre a llllllong time ago. Good luck finding the last one, I'll keep an eye out for you as well. Also, where do you find the set maps? Do you make them?

Cam
    Thanks I appreciate it. I actually make them in paint. Took some trial and error but managed to find a way that worked.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011