Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

How do you get a bat from a player?

Answer the question if you can:

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tampacannon813's Items on eBay

I know sometimes you can get broken bats at fanfest.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have gotten 3 in the last 2 seasons at my local minor league games. Well....my 6 year old is actually the one that got 2 of them. They were given to us (her) by the player after the game.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

Pay attention during the game for which players crack bats and after the game ask them as they leaving the dugout if you can have their cracked bat. That works in the minor leagues. Major leagues is much tougher. You have to form some sort of relationship with a major league player to get any equipment for free.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See howiek1227's Items on eBay

I graph with a father and son at Long Island Duck games, the son usually ends up with a lineup card or a bat every time I see them. I think age also plays into things. Its probably easier for a kid to get a bat than an adult. The players just think an adult will turn around and put the bat on ebay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aspoe093's Items on eBay

Just ask it can't hurt. Also younger kids and girls are the best way to go. My gf got game used not broken bats from Josh Vitters and Mike Trout

Country

i got my game used bat from a kid next to me that asked forit and he gave me a part of it but he got a full unbroken game used bat and he gave me the other half........... it was donavan tates bat.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have fun getting them at a major league game. I know in Cincinnati they sell them in their team shop. They want $500 for a Votto cracked bat.

BANNED

Country

Don't bother at an MLB game, most are sold during fanfests or something. MiLB, watch out to see if any players crack their bats and then ask later for it...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is how I obtain all my broken bats...I build a relationship with every player I see...#2 I also take pictures of the ball players, so what I do is I tell the players I will take photos for gf,parents and etc...So I print the photos for them and I tell them I say all I ask for is a broken bat or old cleats or a gu hat when the stuff gets old and I get tons of stuff from the players.And also the player will always sign autographs for me without a problem no matter how tough they get ...Sorry it is such a long read but thats how I get it done.....

GB
    Scotty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast