Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Muggsy Bogues Camp & Charlotte Bobcats Draft Party

Found out a couple days ago that Muggsy Bogues was conducting a basketball camp just outside of the Charlotte area. Ended up going and was able to successfully time it right after he just got done with camp for the day. Here is how I did with the former Hornet at his camp:

Muggsy Bogues Basketball Camp

Muggsy Bogues (One of the nicest former NBA players that I have met. Actually thanked me for coming out to see him after his camp.)

That is all I got from Bogues after his camp that day.

Charlotte Bobcats Draft Party 6/24/11

Last night I was able to attend the annual Charlotte Bobcats Draft Party for the first time ever. Since I have heard the former NBA players they got to show up last year signed autographs, I figured they would do the same thing again this year with the NBA legends that showed up. I was aware of Dell Curry, Sleepy Floyd, and David Thompson appearing but didn't find out that Muggsy Bogues was going to appear until the very last minute.

Well I did get into the arena for this event and finally got in line after picking up a couple GU items at the Bobcats garage sale. When the line finally moved, I ended up finding out that these legends were suppose to take pics only with people. Apparently they had a professional photographer there to take your pic with the former NBA players and it was a group pic with all four at once. From what I observed waiting in line, a few people were able to get autographs before the Bobcats people watching over the event stopped them. When I finally got up to take my pic with this group, one of the Bobcats people told me they were going to try and get them to sign autographs when they were done with the pics as I was about to bring my basketball up to Thompson. I was in line for about an hour to get a pic. About another hour goes by and these legends finish up with the pics. Here is how I did with these former NBA players when they got done with the group pics:

NBA

Muggsy Bogues (Probably the nicest former NBA player out of this group after the pics were done as he signed down the line and took individual pics with anyone that asked.)
    Sleepy Floyd
    David Thompson (Wasn't the nicest about signing after the group pics but he did sign.)

That is all I got from these former NBA players.

As I mentioned above, the Bobcats had a garage sale. Here are some bonus pickups that I was able to get at this special event:

Shaun Livingston Shoes

Shaun Livingston GU Shoes

D.J. Augustin GU Shoes

That is all I was able to get at this garage sale.

Otherwise that is all I got to share here for today. Thanks for looking!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That looks like an awesome day! The Thompson looks great...what did the game-worn shoes run you?

SCF Rewards
    Country

fantastic stuff! If bogues is so nice does anyone know if he signs TTM?

SCF Rewards
    Country

fantastic stuff! If bogues is so nice does anyone know if he signs TTM?

I sent to him in March and have yet to receive anything back...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aspoe093's Items on eBay

congrats looks like a great time