Poll: Should a woman have an abortion?

Is abortion good or bad?

I know there is a topic on this but I wanted to start a poll. Please don't post just vote.

http://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1415962
    My Website:Hidden Content
    My Bills PC:Hidden Content
    Anyone need a custom mat cut? PM me.
    Hidden Content

A woman should not have an abortion unless physical harm will happen to the mother or the baby.
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

Quote Originally Posted by andrewhoya View Post
    A woman should not have an abortion unless physical harm will happen to the mother or the baby.
    Isn't the abortion causing physical harm to the baby?
    My Website:Hidden Content
    My Bills PC:Hidden Content
    Anyone need a custom mat cut? PM me.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by raptorbill View Post
    Isn't the abortion causing physical harm to the baby?
    My OP should have said "to the mother".

But I'm not going to go over every single one of my beliefs again. I did that on the original thread.
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

This is not a yes or no question. You can't say across the board if women in general should have abortions. Each case has specific circumstances that come into play to allow one to make the final decision. Therefore I can't answer this poll question.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

I answered no. Unless it is a case of rape, incest of if the mother's life is in danger then there should be no abortions. Learn how to take some personal responsibility. Imagine if you would have caught HIV. There is no way to abort that.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

This is a magnificently poorly worded question.

Hidden Content
    Winning isn't everything.
    Collecting: Mike Dunleavy | Avery Johnson | Marreese Speights
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content

OP must be a pollster for a political party. I refuse to answer "loaded" questions. lol
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's