Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast
    Got this one in the mail today...

Bob Griese
    Sent 1 card 1/19/12 - Rec'd 1 card signed 12/8/12

Hidden Content

Main PC Guys: Drew Brees, Kenny Stills, Jimmy Graham, Patrick Peterson, Tyrann Mathieu Other PC Guys: Current/Former Saints and Current/Former LSU Tigers
    *** Need Red (not numbered) & Blue (#'d /500) 2007 Playoffs NFL Playoff Preview Bonus Joseph Addai Jersey card for my set. They look like this --> Hidden Content

do u have the address for eric martin? my favorite player for lsu when i was growing up. your autograph collection looks like mine with all lsu players

Quote Originally Posted by maravich View Post
    do u have the address for eric martin? my favorite player for lsu when i was growing up. your autograph collection looks like mine with all lsu players

It's the same one that is listed in the TTM manager here
    Hidden Content

Main PC Guys: Drew Brees, Kenny Stills, Jimmy Graham, Patrick Peterson, Tyrann Mathieu Other PC Guys: Current/Former Saints and Current/Former LSU Tigers
    *** Need Red (not numbered) & Blue (#'d /500) 2007 Playoffs NFL Playoff Preview Bonus Joseph Addai Jersey card for my set. They look like this --> Hidden Content

Wow, congrats on all the success, you've already gotten back a number of the requests I want to send out in the future. I am trying to collect any and all former/current Saints/LSU players. The Eric Reid high school card is awesome, I bought that one and a couple of other razor cards to send out, but, I got the impression from LSU's website that players couldn't sign through the mail. I'll have to rethink sending out a couple of requests to current players. Anyway congrats on the success, and thanks for the thread, it should help me a lot with my pc.

I've sent a number of cards to LSU guys and so far i've only received a few back
    Hidden Content

Last few days has brought these in the mail...

Andre Ware
    Sent 1 card 12/3/12 - Rec'd 1 card signed 12/12/12

Matt Emmons
    Sent 1 card 9/22/12 c/o USA Shooting - Rec'd 1 card signed 12/14/12

Hidden Content

Awesome Ware! Mind sharing the address?
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

Quote Originally Posted by lambeauleap87 View Post
    Awesome Ware! Mind sharing the address?

Sure buddy, PM coming
    Hidden Content

The OBAK cards always look nice signed
    Hidden Content
    Jackie BradleyJr
    and Henry OwensPC

Hidden Content
    2004 Red Sox World Series Champs Player/Coach Project: 24/31!!

I work a full time job and go to college. Keep that in mind with shipping, thanks

Last two days mail has brought these...

Natalie Gulbis
    Sent 1 card c/o LPGA - Rec'd card back unsigned along w/her own card signed 12/17/12

Josh Hamilton
    Sent 2 cards c/o Rangers 12/28/11 - Rec'd both cards back but only one was signed 12/17/12

Stanley Roberts
    Sent 1 card 8/1/12 - Rec'd 1 card signed 12/18/12

Hidden Content

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast