will there be Non sports cards added

I have a bunch of non sport cards I wanted to scan in and add but there seems to be no way to do this. I have a bunch from transformers and other tv series
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content IF YOU SMOKE PLEASE TELL ME Before Trading!!
    My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV. Hidden Content

This has been asked a few times before whether by thread or PM. An answer to it can be found here:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1253303
    Try. It is better to settle for an "Oh well." than a "What if?" for anything!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I think it is a bad call myself.
    I got fed up with the crap in baseball,moved to vintage non-sports and find it so much more thrilling than any other sports card I have collected, period.

As I see people buy from me I DO see a desire and a SWING towards vintage non-sports.
    I have sold more 1887-1891 Allen & Ginter cards in the last month than ANY Single player RC/Prospect card.
    I have sold more T59 Fish cards than any single card period. With close to 900 sold at a 3-10.00 tag VS all of the sports cards I sold shows me the hobby is more refined,lucrative and there is NO CRAP like I used to have with sports cards.
    I think SFC sells itself short by not having a non-sport oly section that other forums offer and potentially alienates a portion of it's customer base.
    I mean, it's SFC's call, I do post a thread here and there and I have sold around 900.00 in Non-Sports here alone in October, however on BO I have sold close to 2200.00 with the use of the Non-SPorts forum in the same time frame.
    This does not imply BO has a better forum or more active members, but to me it does imply it is a heck of a lot easier to click on NON-SPORT FORUM...than to try and post here under "OTHER SPORT CARDS FORUM"
    I had to guess where to post and based on the sheer number of differences in views from 1 site to the next, I am still not sure if I posted in the correct section to get attention. I just do not see people looking for vintage Non-SPort or even current Non-Sport under OTHER SPORTS CARD FORUM
    I mean, lets be honest, making the category in PHBB takes 2 minutes and if it gets no dash of activity, uses NO space or bandwidth....but the upside....would be you get 20-30k views a day and create a more friendly area for trading rather than putting some of us into the position of hoping from forum to forum.

My 2 cents
    Thanks
    I am forgetful,remind me If I have forgotten to leave feedback please ;). I NEVER send Gift...why rip off paypal when you use them so much ?

While we do not have an OPG we do have alot of knowlegable members who specialize in nonsport cards on our sister site
    http://www.nonsportscardforum.com

If anyone decides to join drop me a PM here when you do and I will be sure to activate your account as we have to manually wade thru all the spambots which takes forever!
    Looking for Vintage Reds,Non-Sport cards,toys,action figures,Comics,Lunchboxes,TV Western related items.
    Hidden Content

Yah
    I signed up weeks ago and nothing came of it :)

Signed up as Gibberish
    I am forgetful,remind me If I have forgotten to leave feedback please ;). I NEVER send Gift...why rip off paypal when you use them so much ?

Your'e good to go over there now Robert! I went in and activated your account.

Let me know what you have in the way of vintage TV nonsport.

Bret
    Looking for Vintage Reds,Non-Sport cards,toys,action figures,Comics,Lunchboxes,TV Western related items.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bret2 View Post
    While we do not have an OPG we do have alot of knowlegable members who specialize in nonsport cards on our sister site
    http://www.nonsportscardforum.com

If anyone decides to join drop me a PM here when you do and I will be sure to activate your account as we have to manually wade thru all the spambots which takes forever!
    WOW! It has a comics section too? How did i miss this memo? Sign me up too, please.

Thanks,
    Jason

Thanks Bret
    I do NOT do TV,but I can shoot you an email address of someone who does if you would like. If you have preferences I can also keep them in mind while hunting

I will mention PSA or SGC in posts,but I do not often deal in graded cards, just to let you know :)
    Ty for setting my account to active, made my 1st post

Quote Originally Posted by CompleteGibberish View Post
    I think it is a bad call myself.
    I got fed up with the crap in baseball,moved to vintage non-sports and find it so much more thrilling than any other sports card I have collected, period.

As I see people buy from me I DO see a desire and a SWING towards vintage non-sports.
    I have sold more 1887-1891 Allen & Ginter cards in the last month than ANY Single player RC/Prospect card.
    I have sold more T59 Fish cards than any single card period. With close to 900 sold at a 3-10.00 tag VS all of the sports cards I sold shows me the hobby is more refined,lucrative and there is NO CRAP like I used to have with sports cards.
    I think SFC sells itself short by not having a non-sport oly section that other forums offer and potentially alienates a portion of it's customer base.
    I mean, it's SFC's call, I do post a thread here and there and I have sold around 900.00 in Non-Sports here alone in October, however on BO I have sold close to 2200.00 with the use of the Non-SPorts forum in the same time frame.
    This does not imply BO has a better forum or more active members, but to me it does imply it is a heck of a lot easier to click on NON-SPORT FORUM...than to try and post here under "OTHER SPORT CARDS FORUM"
    I had to guess where to post and based on the sheer number of differences in views from 1 site to the next, I am still not sure if I posted in the correct section to get attention. I just do not see people looking for vintage Non-SPort or even current Non-Sport under OTHER SPORTS CARD FORUM
    I mean, lets be honest, making the category in PHBB takes 2 minutes and if it gets no dash of activity, uses NO space or bandwidth....but the upside....would be you get 20-30k views a day and create a more friendly area for trading rather than putting some of us into the position of hoping from forum to forum.

My 2 cents
    Thanks
    I know member like the application but it is a lot of work and if we would widen it to non sport it would ask for a lot of code change and I am not ready to head down that road. We are a very small team of 10 person and I think we are doing miracle, look at other trade site what they offer. Look at free hosting site for image and tell me what they have more then us other then ads. But if we aim to large, can we suport the server load it could bring. We build this and have in mind to be able to support it and still be here 10-20 years down the road.

It seem today everyone want everything and not always appreciate what they have. Here we are a sports card forum as our name say and this is why we stick to what we do and know best. Speading to much would maybe mean lesser quality and that I would not want to see this happen.

All is free and no ads. So I think we do have something great going and rather do less but do it well.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

It seem today everyone want everything and not always appreciate what they have
    Not being psychic myself, makes that uncalled for.
    How do I know what you do ?
    How do I know what is factored into what the team considers important VS the member ?
    I know the moderation at times is lax and others is over board. That is the extent of my knowldge of staff and i'ts job, period.
    I see no ads, but referral images,same as every other site except Blowout who has no ads or referral images/links. Doesn't make this site or that site better TBH. We all ignore ads on sites we visit,this would be no different and if people in this day and age do not know how to block and remove ads/images with 2 clicks..., well they deservge to have to actively ignore them :)

I do like the trade manager a lot. I have stated on otehr forusm that my activity would be more comfortable if "Only you have a trade manager like SCF". I have no idea what you mean by free image hosting which I am unsure is useful ( remember I dont know what it is) for a lot of people since we use Picasa and other online albums and have no issue inserting images.

If you feel that expanding to another category would be too much work, that is fine. I have no issue with that simple explanation.
    The referral above to nonsportscards.com was great,solved my needs as well as other people's needs.
    Thanks for the reply for the most part.