Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

You were mislead. My wife is an elementary principal and I can tell you that the final grade/score is not impacted by special needs status. Special needs are accomodated but the same info is tested and it is scored the same.

I know for a fact that the special ed cells are grouped into the overall school data from state standardized test. The special ed areas are expected to show growth just like the non-special ed areas.

My guess is that what you were told was a blend of other laws. I know that here in WV it is nearly impossible to expel a kid from school with a specialized education plan, but they still get whatever score they get on their work and can be failed for the year. Having ADHD or anger management issues doesn't get them a free pass on standardized testing.

I have heard they essentially get unlimited time and tries to pass the standardized tests, though, so essentially they cannot fail. I hope I am wrong.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I haven't looked it up. Was told that by two elementary ed teachers.

Its probably a state by state rule, but that's the case in Ohio as well. In fact those students who receive services are nearly impossible to expel and can only be suspended for a certain amount of time.

Country
    See hampcards's Items on eBay

Can you post your sources that make your statement correct? making even an educated assumption and claiming to be correct is a quite different.

and even if they did vote Dem, what leap are you trying to make? all dems are cheats? all dems are corrupt?

He can't post a link because there isn't one. He just made it up. But I see the LINK police havn't come rusing in yet. I guess 90% of the people who want to see links are his friends.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Actually ALL students get unlimited time. They start testing shortly after school starts and can not be interrupted, not even for lunch. If they are not finished then their lunch is brought to them. I know of teachers who have stayed until 4:30 and 5:00 waiting on a student to finish a test, but that is the right of all students.

I have never heard of taking the test more than one time or until it is passed. That is against the law. Each student logs into a website to take the test. Once they submit the test it is done. There are no do-overs. In fact nobody even knows if they passed or failed until several months later. They do not receive an immediate score.

Whoever told you these things was either lying or had no idea what they were talking about.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

He can't post a link because there isn't one. He just made it up. But I see the LINK police havn't come rusing in yet. I guess 90% of the people who want to see links are his friends.

So if we ask for support of a claim we are the link police?

The very basic precept of debate is that you have a supportable position. If you don't want to support you position then that is fine but don't expect your unsupported position to be taken seriously. "Because I said so" is not a valid argument.

Country
    See hampcards's Items on eBay

So if we ask for support of a claim we are the link police?

The very basic precept of debate is that you have a supportable position. If you don't want to support you position then that is fine but don't expect your unsupported position to be taken seriously. "Because I said so" is not a valid argument.

I've never said "because I said so" about 90% of my posts that need a link have it. The position we are talkign about here is just some made up arbitary percentage, with NO factual evidence. And not 1 of the people I have seen responding to my posts crying about a link have said 1 thing about this. So it stand to reason that there is colusion.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I've never said "because I said so" about 90% of my posts that need a link have it. The position we are talkign about here is just some made up arbitary percentage, with NO factual evidence. And not 1 of the people I have seen responding to my posts crying about a link have said 1 thing about this. So it stand to reason that there is colusion.

I get asked for links by our conservative buddies all the time. When I do show links they still complain . There's just no pleasing some people on here.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ha!! So now it is a conspiracy to get you?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I get asked for links by our conservative buddies all the time. When I do show links they still complain . There's just no pleasing some people on here.

I am a logical, intellectual, educated person. If you show me a link that supports your position then I always accept it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

i am a logical, intellectual, educated person. If you show me a link that supports your position then i always accept it.

+1

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast