Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Haha Adam is delusional.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm glad Rachel won. She deserved it over the others easily.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Yes, she did deserve it. I still would have loved to see her reaction if she lost. lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

My local feed actually cut out right as Porsche was making her plea to get votes and never came back. lol That said, I knew rachel was winning as soon as they started the HOH competition last week. No way those two were beating her and no way she wasn't winning no matter who she had in the final two. Adam and Porsche picked up some wins late but when there's only 4-5 people left a blind squirrel is bound to find a nut. They stayed in the game because they weren't threats and they didn't win because they didn't have the foresight to see that rachel would beat them in every competition. I don't see why they would keep a person that won so much over jordan. That was their fatal play in this game.

I wish I would have seen the last 3o minutes, but glad I didn't have to witness rachel going crazy over the win. She is such a bad winner and loser.

Also, once again BB relies on fortune telling to determine a big part of the game. Why in the world they have their top HoH test be a guessing game of "what do you think this person said" I will have no idea. It's a complete guessing game and shouldn't be the way to decide such a big competition.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Good point on the Final HoH comp. Luckily, there was not much time left when they revealed the winner so we were not subjected to Rachel's poor sportsmanship. It was interesting to note Brendon's poor sportsmanship too when he found out Adam was the last juror. Those two are made for each other, lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

What did brenden do when he found out adam was the last juror?

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617