Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 Great Fan Pack Returns -- Soccer and MiLB

Yall woke me to fan packs and TTMs 2 weeks ago. Anyhow, I've received 2 superb fan packs that I wanted to mention:
    1. DC United. Highlight -- 2 autographs, genuine because 1 smeared :(
    Dejan Jakovic and Perry Kitchen. Pin, sticker, letter, schedules and rumble balloons too.
    2. Tampa Bay Yankees. 2 sets of cards, 2010 Florida League Stars and 2009 TB Yankees, Yankee ring, pin, schedules, etc.

Thanks to both teams! And thanks to the community for getting me into this.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could you please PM me the tampa yankees email, i can not find it anywhere. thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Actually I went to their website and in their contact us section posted my request. Hope that helps.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harley476's Items on eBay

Nice fan pack returns!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice fan packs!