Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Those illegal weapons that criminals use were once owned by someone legal whoever it was. And since the criminal element keeps getting their hands on weapons then a tighter grip on gun laws are justified as the ones we have are not working.

It doesn't matter what the government does, criminals will ALWAYS have guns. They are just making it more difficult for law-abiding citizens to protect themselves.

Country
    See hampcards's Items on eBay

It doesn't matter what the government does, criminals will ALWAYS have guns. They are just making it more difficult for law-abiding citizens to protect themselves.

How is that difficult? Do you need to buy more then 2 rifles a week to protect your self?

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

A guns purpose is to kill things, not protect. You do not need a gun to protect yourself. People are too afraid to just say if someone does something to me I will kill them, instead of dribbling i will defend myself.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

A guns purpose is to kill things, not protect. You do not need a gun to protect yourself. People are too afraid to just say if someone does something to me I will kill them, instead of dribbling i will defend myself.

How would you suggest defending yourself against an armed person...or just bigger, stronger person for that matter? Just curious.

Bssed on the way you are phrasing it, the difference between defend and kill is minimal, but defense in the face of danger is justifiable, just killing someone is not.

BANNED

Country

How would you suggest defending yourself against an armed person...or just bigger, stronger person for that matter? Just curious.

BAsed on the way you are phrasing it difference between defend and kill is minimal, but defense is justifiable, just killing someone is not.

Guns were made for one purpose to kill things that cannot be disputed

There are non lethal forms of defense, pepper spray, stun guns, defense classes running. As for criminals with guns well like I said before Those illegal weapons that criminals use were once owned by someone legal whoever it was. And since the criminal element keeps getting their hands on weapons then a tighter grip on gun laws are justified as the ones we have are not working.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

What I find interesting is are they deflecting from the fact that the justice dept. let drug cartels obtain thousands of american guns that killed an american border agent and several mexican citizens and have shown up at crime scenes in mexico and america , And puttng the blame on our gun laws which are fine but do need to be followed . IMO this is an attempt to deflect the heat on the Justice dept. Our left leaning friends need to look into The fast and furiuos and operation gunrunner that has lead to the death of many innocent people courtesy of our justice dept. not our gun laws .

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Guns don't kill people !

It's the husbands that come home early that kill people ...ha,ha,ha,...

Best Comment you have ever posted...

BANNED

Country

What I find interesting is are they deflecting from the fact that the justice dept. let drug cartels obtain thousands of american guns that killed an american border agent and several mexican citizens and have shown up at crime scenes in mexico and america , And puttng the blame on our gun laws which are fine but do need to be followed . IMO this is an attempt to deflect the heat on the Justice dept. Our left leaning friends need to look into The fast and furiuos and operation gunrunner that has lead to the death of many innocent people courtesy of our justice dept. not our gun laws .

true, various government organizations have been supplying terrorist organizations and other shady organizations/groups for decades. They need to start prosecuting them.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Guns were made for one purpose to kill things that cannot be disputed

There are non lethal forms of defense, pepper spray, stun guns, defense classes running. As for criminals with guns well like I said before Those illegal weapons that criminals use were once owned by someone legal whoever it was. And since the criminal element keeps getting their hands on weapons then a tighter grip on gun laws are justified as the ones we have are not working.

Since criminals don't get their guns from legal sources how will stricter gun laws change that? The problem here is not the gun, it is the criminal that steals the gun. Stricter gun laws do not stop the theft.

How about this to curb stolen guns making it to the street? If you are found guilty of stealing a gun then it carries a minimum 5 year sentence instead of it being lumped into a generic B&E charge and plead down to probation. We do it for assault (assault with a deadly weapon), why not a law that specifically addresses the theft of a weapon?
    Last edited by duane1969; 07-12-2011 at 08:56 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Last edited by sanfran22; 07-12-2011 at 09:54 PM.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast