Thread: Maccuts.

Maccuts.

Got my first Jamie Mac firesuit card today. From 2010 Main Event. Uppercuts #137/199. Acquired in a 3 way trade. Thanks all who was involved. Also got a ton of base today. Great addition to what Darin gave me. My collection is getting biiiig. About 10 pages long. Thanks to jamie29 for some base. Didn't know press pass 2009 and series 2 had red parallels.
    I collect Jamie McMurray. I do not deal outside of the USA. I do not do Paypal, I only send cash. I only receive cash or money orders. Only ship in bubble mailers unless I have permission to send in a PWE.

Great Pickups buddy
    Collect Cleveland Browns Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

very nice!
    Carl Edwards Supercollector!!!
    Hidden Content

Glad you got it! :)
    Dale Earnhardt and Brad Keselowski super-collector!
    DONT WANT ANY RU/AUTOS SHIPPED TO ME IN A PWE!!! >:(

Yes I'm glad you got it too :) Can't wait for my turn!
    Racing: Joey Logano and Johnny Sauter
    Please let me know any concern BEFORE leaving negative feedback!
    USA deals only!
    Hidden Content

Post office said thursday it should be there. Hope you like it and the others.
    I collect Jamie McMurray. I do not deal outside of the USA. I do not do Paypal, I only send cash. I only receive cash or money orders. Only ship in bubble mailers unless I have permission to send in a PWE.

Your got there overnight; IDK how
    Racing: Joey Logano and Johnny Sauter
    Please let me know any concern BEFORE leaving negative feedback!
    USA deals only!
    Hidden Content

Thanks for the compliments. And 3dalesrfan3, stephen, I believe your name is, it has a good home. Thanks.