Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Program collections?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Program collections?

Hey, I have a small collection of Husker home game programs, just the 2009 and 2010 seasons (and speaking of them, I need to make sure to get them safely stored away) and I'll be getting every home game program for the upcoming season and season after that (Since I graduate from UNL in 2013 and thus lose the awesome super cheap tickets deal as well as head to law school, I may not be able to extend the program after that.)

Anyone have any extensive program collections, particularly college football programs?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I too collect College Fotball programs. I'm 34 years old, and havent missed a single Oklahoma Football "home" game in 21 years. So, I have every program in that time frame, plus many more from the years before that. I also havent missed a OU/Texas game since 1984...so I have every "Red River Rivalry" program in that time frame as well. I have attended every OU "bowl" game in that same time frame as well, So I've got many Cotton bowl, Sugar BOwl, Orange Bowl, Nat'l Champ game programs as well.

I've got some pretty nice OU/Nebraska stuff as well. (After all, back in the day, that was the true rivalry)

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

I collect pre 1970 Nascar Programs and Ohio State and wish there was a program section here on SCF to maybe attract more collectors. I feel there's probably a lot of people that collect them put never thought of trading them.