Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Easiest/cheapest way to ship 100-150 base cards

I am about to make lots of 100-150 inserts/rookies/base for each team. What is the easiest way to go about shipping these? I'm not sure where I could find a box the size of a baseball holder or so. Any feedback would be appreciated!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

I think 100-150 would fit in a large bubble mailer. Just wrap then in small lots and then place them all in the mailer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ajw9356's Items on eBay

I just shipped all the base cards from a box break and the cheapest I found was a flat rate small box from the post office. It was $6.70 and a bubble mailer was $11ish. More like 200-250 cards though, so weight was an issue with the bubble mailer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

I just shipped all the base cards from a box break and the cheapest I found was a flat rate small box from the post office. It was $6.70 and a bubble mailer was $11ish. More like 200-250 cards though, so weight was an issue with the bubble mailer.

I received a lot of 122 cards for 2.39 shipping in a bubble.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

thanks guys - that makes sense - i just need team bags for them

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 97S281_27's Items on eBay

You can get flat rate bubble mailers from the post office and if I remember correctly the flat rate fee is $4.95 for the bubble mailers. You can go to the usps website and order them free of charge.