Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I appreciate all the feedback, but can people speak in concrete terms with names and links to products instead of saying things like "decos," because frankly I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Again I am not trying to come off as a jerk but for the info to be helpful I have to understand it.

BANNED

Country

I appreciate all the feedback, but can people speak in concrete terms with names and links to products instead of saying things like "decos," because frankly I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Again I am not trying to come off as a jerk but for the info to be helpful I have to understand it.

Deco brand paint pens. Thing is, the Michaels near me has stopped selling them....Sharpie oil-based paint pens have worked for me, but then again, I've heard dozens of horror stories about leaking, etc.

Or you can get the SRX markers at Target, I personally like the gold ones and there's no real prep necessary...

SCF Rewards
    Country

thats a great yard sale find. i have 2 minis signed. Got Edgerrin James on a colts mini ( blue sharpie & it was bought, not TTM ) & Ben Roethlisberger on a steelers mini, signed with Silver. Both look pretty good think.

Can i ask who you are going to send them to or who are you going to have sign them IP?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would go with the silver SRX Marker. Target has them in a pack of 8 colors.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for posting the pic. Seems like Deco or SRX are the way to go.

Riggs, I am definitely doing them IP, but who I get on them depends on whether or not I go to training camp, who is doing radio shows (probably celek or nate allen), and whether or not I do the NFL hotels or figure out how to graph in person at NFL games- I have never gotten a graph at NFL games.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i just wondered.. I have been close about a dozen times in buying an old timers Eagles helmet & sending it out to Bednarik. Think that would look fantastic in the collection..

good luck with your quest..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey guys, just got back from Target and Walmart. I bought the SRX markers as described.

However, I am slightly concerned because the packaging was a little different than what you guys showed me. Here is what you showed me:

And here is what I purchased:

Also, in Walmart I looked and saw these- the packaging looked similar- they had multicolored packs and packs of just silver and gold. They were 1 dollar per package of 2 so I figured I'd buy 2 just in case it was good:

Finally, here are pics of the minis that I bought:

Any feedback/info would be appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those SRX Markers you bought are the exact ones I have...work better than any other marker I've ever used.

SCF Rewards
    Country

sweet! do you use them on just items like mini helmets or do you get photos done too with those? I usually use blue sharpie on photos but if the silver and gold are ok I'd try that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

sweet! do you use them on just items like mini helmets or do you get photos done too with those? I usually use blue sharpie on photos but if the silver and gold are ok I'd try that.

The silver and gold work GREAT on just about anything...I've used the silver to get some Ohio State programs signed (a hundred times better than a silver Sharpie) and I used the gold a few weeks back to get some Clippers photos signed. I think the gold might be my favorite marker/pen that I've ever used...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast