Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thinking out loud, but if I can sell 10,000 copies of my book before the end of 2011, I will purchase a Case of either The Cup or Dominion and randoming the hits (non-Base or Rookie AU's/ARP's) off during a break in January or February.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be added to our yard sale in June, 2014 with 100% of the sales going to the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Will make deals that includes SCF CardCash to fund large CC Store purchases to be used for DBA Fundraising Efforts
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

I'm willing to give away a tin of 2010-11 or 2011-12 The Cup (when released) if I can sell 25,000 or more copies before July 31st, 2012
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be added to our yard sale in June, 2014 with 100% of the sales going to the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Will make deals that includes SCF CardCash to fund large CC Store purchases to be used for DBA Fundraising Efforts
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

If it contains advice about etiquette it should be mandatory reading...and a section about common sense/greed when someone makes a post wanting a $6 Postma rc and they reply, I could really use you Ovy, Giroux and Schenn YG's...:/...I digress, good luck with your book!
    Trouba/# Star RC's/Current star Bruin's/Ovy/Selanne/Eye Candy

KEEP CALM and BERGERON.

Bucket: Hidden Content

Scott:

Congratulations. It's just cool that you are published. You have every right to call yourself an "Author" when people ask as to your vocation....
    Collecting many HOF Cards, Old OPC, Old Parkhurst, Old Topps.

Want List:Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12