Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Thinking out loud, but if I can sell 10,000 copies of my book before the end of 2011, I will purchase a Case of either The Cup or Dominion and randoming the hits (non-Base or Rookie AU's/ARP's) off during a break in January or February.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

I'm willing to give away a tin of 2010-11 or 2011-12 The Cup (when released) if I can sell 25,000 or more copies before July 31st, 2012

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

If it contains advice about etiquette it should be mandatory reading...and a section about common sense/greed when someone makes a post wanting a $6 Postma rc and they reply, I could really use you Ovy, Giroux and Schenn YG's...:/...I digress, good luck with your book!
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Scott:

Congratulations. It's just cool that you are published. You have every right to call yourself an "Author" when people ask as to your vocation....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12