Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast
    Updated.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content l Hidden Content Majorly collecting Steven Stamkos (451 unique cards)
    Also looking true rookies that I need of Lightning players

Bump, lets get some trades going.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content l Hidden Content Majorly collecting Steven Stamkos (451 unique cards)

Updated.

I added a bunch of cards from a Series 2 tin that I opened. I also added all the oversize cards that I have. Let me know if you need anything and lets get some trades going!

PS I don't add Victory rookies to my tradelist, so let me know if you need any from various years including this years Series 2.

To the top.

Updated.

Added this:

2007-08 Upper Deck Trilogy Scripts Jordan Staal Auto

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h...Auto/Staal.jpg

Lets get some trades going.

Updated.

Bump...

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast