Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Mobs of blacks beating up white people at WI state fair

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

There are black people in Wisconsin?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

Did you not pay attention to the budget debate there?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I can't even imagine more than 100 black people in wisconsin at the same place at the same time let alone what they are claiming to happen at the state fair.
    My ex girlfriend said that her mother went to a trip to wisconsin around 1988 and they still had segregated restrooms.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did you not pay attention to the budget debate there?

Haha, it's a joke. I just wonder how much the media can trumpet something like this. Fear fear fear. Violent crime is at it's lowest level in decades, yet everyone freaks out over something like this. Black vs. White crime is PARTICULARLY low. Does stuff like this happen? Sure. But I'm not going to padlock my windows over it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

Haha, it's a joke. I just wonder how much the media can trumpet something like this. Fear fear fear. Violent crime is at it's lowest level in decades, yet everyone freaks out over something like this. Black vs. White crime is PARTICULARLY low. Does stuff like this happen? Sure. But I'm not going to padlock my windows over it.

Speak for yourself. Violent crime is up in my city.

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...r-jan-dec-2010

http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articl...-rate-declines

I could do this all day. If in fact violent crime is up in your city, then it is an anomaly.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I wanted to keep my mouth shut but I would be doing a discervice to all if I did. We live in a violent world. With the economy collapsing, failure in gov't from both parties, higher costs of life's neccesaties, immoral clergymen, etc people are going to act out of desperation. I'm not mad at you for posting this article. I am mad at you for putting your own racially charged title to to the article. Then you and your buddy are going to claim that you are not racist but then you turn around and post articles like this. If something like this would have happened the way it was described would have been on every media outlet in america. Yes we live in a violent world and people from all races, genders, religions, political parties, etc do acts of violence on all people including each other. So Mr Tax man what do you suggest? I know that you want to outlaw islam despite the first amendment protecting freedom of religion for all. Would you also like to deport all blacks back to africa, send the mexicans to mexico and all jews to isreal? SMH

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

I wanted to keep my mouth shut but I would be doing a discervice to all if I did. We live in a violent world. With the economy collapsing, failure in gov't from both parties, higher costs of life's neccesaties, immoral clergymen, etc people are going to act out of desperation. I'm not mad at you for posting this article. I am mad at you for putting your own racially charged title to to the article. Then you and your buddy are going to claim that you are not racist but then you turn around and post articles like this. If something like this would have happened the way it was described would have been on every media outlet in america. Yes we live in a violent world and people from all races, genders, religions, political parties, etc do acts of violence on all people including each other. So Mr Tax man what do you suggest? I know that you want to outlaw islam despite the first amendment protecting freedom of religion for all. Would you also like to deport all blacks back to africa, send the mexicans to mexico and all jews to isreal? SMH

so you can freely post "man kills own mother over religious argument" and make comments about the "religious fanboys" but someone posts this and you accuse them of racism. I'm sorry, your post is so far over the top you just lost pretty much all credibility as a rational minded person.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (18)
    Country

this happened in iowa last year lol...silly

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast