Nationals Contest!!!

Doniceage is set up at the Nationals again this year. First member to post here with them in a picture with Don will get 1000 SCF Card Cash!

Roger

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

2. Wata Photo
    Ok im gonna try doing this from my phone
    Collecting MMA Only

Hidden Content
    Also have large Insert list in Excel. Just ask.

Who is everyone in that pic?
    Andrew Bailey: 188/240 not including 1/1's (78.3%); 202/436 cards including 1/1's(46.3%); 17/42 Auto, 8/34 Mem, 14/196 1/1's+ 1 auto'd ball +1 auto'd 8x10 + 2 bobble heads + 2 checklist cards + 3 unlisted (including 1 1/1) <WANTLIST-Hidden Content >

Here is one with don kind of
    Collecting MMA Only

Hidden Content
    Also have large Insert list in Excel. Just ask.

HuskieBowler gets 1000CC!

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Quote Originally Posted by andrewhoya View Post
    Who is everyone in that pic?
    Well there me of course there me standing up.

Sitting in front of me is Ian (p-nut-butr). Then behind him blocked out of the camera is Dan (gladdyontherise). Next to him in the white hat is a new member named Tom who id is Netminder (not sure if that his whole id). Then the other member is bdrr (zach) who are the 3 members beside myself who set up at the booth from SCF.

Talked to a whole bunch of folks for possibly doing something for setting up including Huskiebowler and other members if anyone would like to sell cards and buy cards while hanging out with the forum at a live show.

DON
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .