Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

well your opinion of cruel is different than mine then sir.... because cruel is cruel.... sure murdering someone or beating someone isn't the same as bullying or name calling.
    doesn't mean that humans don't do cruel things. maybe i should have said that humans naturally do cruel things. we may not be a cruel person, and we may not do cruel thing all of the time, but are cruel to one another.

I agree that with that addendum to your original statement.

SCF Rewards
    Country

:) sorry for the confusion. i was upset about this article as i am with any article where people are cruel to another human as was in this one. just disgusted that we can do this to each other.

yeah, it's sad that people can not think about another human being as having value even if that person doesn't have direct value to oneself. People who want to be violent towards someone for no other fact than what they look like makes me absolutely sick.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

When you posted the original story with your headline did you already have plans to post this story with the much less descriptive headline?

Seems to me that your choice in headline details is the double standard.

The first headline was posted to describe the actual event and raise attention to but one of the many cases of these black flash mob attacks on white people that have been popping up around the country. (If you haven't noticed, you haven't been paying attention. They have become a serious problem in cities like Chicago and Philly).

The second was merely a response to mrveg's reaction to my first post, using his preferred criteria for posting a heading and stripping out all evidence of the racial aspect, to which he apparently turns a blind eye when blacks attack whites, but should be shouted from the rooftops when the opposite occurs.

The same goes fr his religious posts. He only posts articles of ministers, churches, etc. doing BAD things. Never posts articles about when they do good.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The first headline was posted to describe the actual event and raise attention to but one of the many cases of these black flash mob attacks on white people that have been popping up around the country. (If you haven't noticed, you haven't been paying attention. They have become a serious problem in cities like Chicago and Philly).

The second was merely a response to mrveg's reaction to my first post, using his preferred criteria for posting a heading and stripping out all evidence of the racial aspect, to which he apparently turns a blind eye when blacks attack whites, but should be shouted from the rooftops when the opposite occurs.

The same goes fr his religious posts. He only posts articles of ministers, churches, etc. doing BAD things. Never posts articles about when they do good.

I think to some your intent with the second post headline was missed. I know it was by me. I initially wondered why the first one was detailed and the second one wasn't. I'm not so sure your assumption about mrveg turning a blind eye to black violence towards white is correct, but I guess I don't know for certain.

As for posting in general, most people here post things that support their beliefs/agendas so that's pretty typical across the board. Not just with mrveg.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

There you go with your assumptions. I call everyone out regardless of race, religion, ethnic backround, etc. The reason why you say that I am calling out whites and christians is because you never want to admit when they do wrong even though the bibble says "forall have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." Also since there are not that many muslims on this site I am going to speak for those who cannot speak for themselves and are being bullied by the majority. Also FYI my brother is a christian minister and another minister who I really like who is caucasian is Rick Warren the author of A Purpose Driven Life. If you are not familiar with his work I suggest that you google him.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234