Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See worr8529's Items on eBay

NOT trading for Rob Schremp, but looking to get some trades going

Hey guys im not looking to trade for rob schremp, but I am looking to get some trades going in general. my tradelist is ready to go. I am looking for sabres/autos patches right now. I will check buckets but I would prefer a tradelist. thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (115)
    Country
    See neilnijjar12's Items on eBay

can use this

Marleau Patrick San Jose 2010/2011 UD SPGU 11of35 patch Bv $20

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haha, I find your title interesting... did you collect Schremp before or do a lot of people offer you Schremp cards? Or else I don't see a reasoning behind the title.

Haha just my curiosity!

Free bump!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See worr8529's Items on eBay

Haha, I find your title interesting... did you collect Schremp before or do a lot of people offer you Schremp cards? Or else I don't see a reasoning behind the title.

Haha just my curiosity!

Free bump!

there was a few guys who used to collect schremp on this site, and whenever they used to post a regular break they would put things with it that read "TRADING FOR SCHREMP ONLY, DONT EVEN MAKE ME AN OFFER UNLESS YOU HAVE HIGH END SCHREMP FOR TRADE" sometimes it was way worse than that even, I always got a kick out of it and I love to put that in my posts to poke fun at them

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See djrecords's Items on eBay

i could use the hickey auto you pulled - my bucket is in my sig and a recent trade list is here...

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1455137