Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kingpinlc's Items on eBay

I think you've got a decent understanding of it thegunzz. Pristine Gem 10's are extremely rare! BGS almost never gives them out unless the card is beyond perfect, which is almost impossible to acheive. I've seen PSA 10's around... and those go for many times the actual value. It's really market value on these, there's no set multiple. I don't really look at SGC... although they are the #3 in the industry for grading.

When I have cards graded, I also use BGS... PSA is too complicated, and expensive. BGS also has the thicker slabs, grading breakdown, and can be reasonably priced in bulk.

I've got a few 9.5's from BGS... but no 10's.

thekingpin

SCF Rewards

i collect mostly football and baseball with occasional basketball

i collect basbeall basketball and football.

mainly football and basbeall.

hey bgray do u have any game used or autos

basketball and baseball

SCF Rewards
    See nyyanks_212's Items on eBay

Baseball, football, hockey and some basketball only on etopps though

i used to collect alot of bball like in iversons 3rd year i stopped i just know that because that was in the last pack i bought and i have like big boxes of 82-87 fleer sets and stuf and i think 88-89 of score baseball cards and thats it

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See smiley92271's Items on eBay

Football is #1 in my book!

SCF Rewards

I collect baseball/basketball/football, but primarily have a large lot of baseball cards, primarily b/c football and basketball didn't "boom" until late 80s and then the 90s.

I also dabble in "Others" --- Garbage Pail Kids -- I have the entire collection, series 1 to 15, with series 2-15 in MINT condition. All 1500+ cards are place in soft sleeves, then in top load top covers.
    all extras I sell on Ebay.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Garbage Pail Kids. :)

Man those were the days. As a kid you could give me some of those and a couple of muscle men figures and I'd be set for hours.

Good Times.

BGray

SCF Rewards
    Country

I basically collect baseball. I have some basketball and football though that I have gotten through trades with my friends.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast