Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91617181920 LastLast
    The past couple days have brought these.

I received my card back unsigned by Icky Woods with a few sentences asking for a donation. I'm almost positive I sent one and it would have taken less of his time to just sign my card.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy_Falcons View Post

I received my card back unsigned by Icky Woods with a few sentences asking for a donation. I'm almost positive I sent one and it would have taken less of his time to just sign my card.
    Thats frustrating. But the warner & truex look great. Nice to see Warner still sending stuff out.

This is from yesterday.

This arrived today after a ten month wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy_Falcons View Post

Thats kind of surprising about Ickey, I got him at a card show in Cincy one time and then some of the guys I worked with saw it said they would like to have one so I sent him like 10 cards explaing to him and signed everyone and sent it back. Come to think of it I had Ickey's phone number at one point. I had made a collage of him that he liked and he asked me to make some more for him and give him a call.
    Collecting:
    Cincinnati Reds Certified Autograph Cards
    Dayton Flyers Basketball Anything

Hidden Content

I finally have a new success. Today brought David Segui.

I have two of the 91 Fleer cards if anyone wants to trade.

This arrived from Mike Timlin today.

Yesterday brought a success from World War II Medal of Honor recipient Walter Ehlers.

This is most definitely my best looking success.

1521 Alton Road #524 in Miami was printed on my SASE and then crossed out. It was replaced with the address currently in our database.

c/o Vikings

Eddie Perez c/o the Braves
    He also included the inscription I requested.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91617181920 LastLast