Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post your Mini Helmets ttm Here!

Just want to see how good some success are and how many people send Mini Helmets, Please post picture if possible!
    Hidden Content
    I'm not saying Andrew Luck is a monster, I'm just saying he lives in a castle in the clouds and will eat your
    children whole if they climb up a beanstalk and go wandering into his bubbling cauldron.
    Hidden Content

Here is the only mini I have sent out TTM, and its one of my favorites!

[IMG][/IMG]
    Collecting any Dodger or Wazzu autos

Hidden Content

heres my Big Ben from a year or so ago

Quote Originally Posted by pktwsu99 View Post
    Here is the only mini I have sent out TTM, and its one of my favorites!

[IMG][/IMG]
    I really like this nice success and sweet inscription
    Hidden Content
    I'm not saying Andrew Luck is a monster, I'm just saying he lives in a castle in the clouds and will eat your
    children whole if they climb up a beanstalk and go wandering into his bubbling cauldron.
    Hidden Content

Thanks! For the cost, $30 i think, it was totally worth it. He will personalize it, and add whatever inscription you ask for.

Hidden Content

Bump!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Got this Yesterday!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

nice return! I have heard he is a great signer.

Hidden Content

Yeah and I think he is going to be good!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Got this back yesterday, and WOW, he's a great signer. Only asked for 1 inscription, and did all three. Love the "1st Cowboys Draft Pick Ever" inscription.

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast