Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggs View Post
    wow!!! Gonzalez & Peyton on the same day!!! Priceless.. What was the wait time on Peyton & how much of a donation did you send?
    Thanks, I sent a $5 dollar cash donation on 7-30-11.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy_Falcons View Post
    Thanks, I sent a $5 dollar cash donation on 7-30-11.
    thank you.. I have been waiting to send to him, wasnt sure he was signing that much with rehab.. going to send him one next week. see what happens.

I got these today. Pat Angerer from the Colts and Frank Perconte, Easy Company veteran.

wow... another great Colt return. Maybe mine will make its way back soon.. Nice success.

Quote Originally Posted by Riggs View Post
    wow... another great Colt return. Maybe mine will make its way back soon.. Nice success.
    Thanks, I guess I'm living under a rock. I found out today that Mike Hart is no longer with the Colts. I found an address to use at his new job as a coach at Eastern Michigan. If that address works, I'll share it in the database.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy_Falcons View Post
    Thanks, I guess I'm living under a rock. I found out today that Mike Hart is no longer with the Colts. I found an address to use at his new job as a coach at Eastern Michigan. If that address works, I'll share it in the database.
    saw that earlier in the season.. kinda sad. I always liked him more than Donald Brown but think the injury bug may have played a factor in this release.

NICE stuff... Love the way the Collie looks.. Need to send to Castonzo also. awesome week man!!!

I got these today. TTM database has been updated. I'm a little disappointed with the Fingers. For the $15 dollar fee, he could have added the inscription I requested. :p

Ouch!!! Rollie is up to a $15 fee now for cards? HOF inscription would have been nice.
    Love the Tamme. I got him today also..

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast