Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Is there a conservative campaign against Ron Paul?

A disclaimer for SCF conservatives:

I know for most of you, watching The Daily Show ranks somewhere between visiting your in-laws and wiping your backside with sandpaper, but here is a four minute snippet about the media's disregarding of Ron Paul. Tell me if you think Stewart is spot on, or completely off:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mo...--the-top-tier

Personally, I think he's totally right. Ron Paul has almost been cast aside as a nutjob, really for years now, by the media. There are a lot of people out there (particularly my generation, 18-34) who LOVE Ron Paul. Why isn't this reflected in the media?

SCF Rewards
    Country

haha, please discuss in this thread, not the one with the awful grammar in the title.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I like ron paul and some of his ideas. If president obama was running against him I would actuall consider voting for him if he was nominated but we all know the chances of him winning the republican seat are slim to none because he is one of the few republicans who actually makes any sense. SMH
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

Aside from him wanting to abolish the Federal Reserve, I'm on board with a lot of what he says.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

I like some of his ideas, but I'm not really a libertarian so I don't jive with his legalizing everything stance. His take on entitlements can be extreme and I'm not sure it is feasible. I'm also not really on board with his foreign policy on certain things like terrorism. I do think he needs to audit the FED or change the way things are done. Maybe go back on the gold standard (which is probably not possible now)....

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like some of his ideas, but I'm not really a libertarian so I don't jive with his legalizing everything stance. His take on entitlements can be extreme and I'm not sure it is feasible. I'm also not really on board with his foreign policy on certain things like terrorism. I do think he needs to audit the FED or change the way things are done. Maybe go back on the gold standard (which is probably not possible now)....

Do you think that's why Fox News and most Republicans seem to brush him off? Because of the disagreement on social issues? If so, that's a bit crazy. On policy issues, he's exactly what most fiscal conservatives want.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

Do you think that's why Fox News and most Republicans seem to brush him off? Because of the disagreement on social issues? If so, that's a bit crazy. On policy issues, he's exactly what most fiscal conservatives want.

Possibly, He's pretty good fiscally it seems (except I think he's one of the biggest pork spenders) but I'd be scared about his foreign policies....He'd be afraid to "push the button" if we had no choice it sounds like.
    But truthfully, we need an economic president this time around. All else needs to be suspended.....
    I find it kinda funny that some on here seem to like him but are unaware of his take on racial issues (another thing I don't agree with him on).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Possibly, He's pretty good fiscally it seems (except I think he's one of the biggest pork spenders) but I'd be scared about his foreign policies....He'd be afraid to "push the button" if we had no choice it sounds like.
    But truthfully, we need an economic president this time around. All else needs to be suspended.....
    I find it kinda funny that some on here seem to like him but are unaware of his take on racial issues (another thing I don't agree with him on).

Exactly what I've bolded. Are you talking about the fact that he hates affirmative action when you mention his take on racial issues?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

Exactly what I've bolded. Are you talking about the fact that he hates affirmative action when you mention his take on racial issues?

No, not really. Pretty much his take on the civil rights issue.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No, not really. Pretty much his take on the civil rights issue.

Were he to be the Republican nominee, that (along with his weed legalization) would be his biggest hurdle.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast