Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

Michele Bachmann Stupid is as stupid does ...

I have 1 word for this idiot .. GOOGLE

Whoever backs this woman has worse issues than her......

She doesn't deserve to shine my shoes let alone run for president.

Nothing like mixing up the day he dies with the day he was born

BANNED

Country

Another good one

or this gem

Whoever votes for this moron should be stripped of their citizenship
    Last edited by theonedru; 08-16-2011 at 09:01 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yes and Bachmann is clearly the only one who screws up and says stupid stuff...

Obama claims that he gave a Medal of Honor to a liiving soldier who had died years before Obama even became president.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video...50&tab=9482931

Pelosi claims the US is losing 500 million jobs per day
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=da6_1232326457

Conyers explains why it is pointless to do his job and read a bill before voting on it

Harry Reid says that paying taxes is voluntary
    Last edited by duane1969; 08-16-2011 at 09:09 PM.

BANNED

Country

Yeah and people backing those idiots should suffer the same consequences, why do people back these idiots, unless they are dumber than them. People could consider what I say harsh but come on you expect these morons to run the country but they can't even use google to check facts before opening their mouth

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

In some regards I agree with you. In the same measure, these people are tired, they are constantly inundated with questions, they depend on other people to give them facts and data, it just isn't logical to expect them to be perfect or infallible.

In all honesty, how many "average" people would know what Elvis' birthday or date of death is? I don't and I don't see knowing or not knowing as a factor that makes her or anyone else less worthy to be POTUS.

As for the carbon dioxide thing, she is pretty much correct. CO2 does occur naturally in nature (it is a product of the metabolism of animals) and in normally occuring levels (.09% of our atmosphere) it is not harmful. And contrary to Olberman's comment, 3% CO2 would not cause us all to have gills or be unconcious. When we exhale we produce a concentration of about 4% CO2 so breathing in someone's face would cause them to pass out if Olberman was correct (garlic breath excluded LOL).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

I've been saying this for the past few days. Check the other Presidential threads. Glad I'm not alone

I cannot even think of the slightest reason why anyone would consider her. There was a nice story in The Washington Post two days ago with a big mistake she made: 4 times -in 4 different states- in a single week.

SCF Rewards
    Country

In all honesty, how many "average" people would know what Elvis' birthday or date of death is? I don't and I don't see knowing or not knowing as a factor that makes her or anyone else less worthy to be POTUS.

Why use a fact if you don't even know the fact?

If she mixes simple stuff up, who knows what she'd do in office.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Why use a fact if you don't even know the fact?

If she mixes simple stuff up, who knows what she'd do in office.

I might be wrong but I thought that video was taken at an Elvis celebration. Perhaps that was why she was talking about it.

In all honesty, I don't see any relevance. If you walked up to Obama and asked when Elvis' birthday was he would just look at you with a blank stare, stutter and stammer a bit and then refer you to one of his aides for an answer. Even if the aide had prepper him there is still a logical chance that he would misquote the date.

Busting on Palin for screwing up the Paul Revere thing? Yeah, I get that. Busting on Bachmann because she doesn't know when Elvis was born or died? Just a lame attempt to disparage her over something irrelevant that 99.9% of Americans could care less about anyway.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Busting on Bachmann because she doesn't know when Elvis was born or died? Just a lame attempt to disparage her over something irrelevant that 99.9% of Americans could care less about anyway.

If it WAS at an Elvis celebration, then that is even worse! You should go into something KNOWING exactly what you are going to say, especially if everyone there knows the fact.

You said this earlier:

In all honesty, how many "average" people would know what Elvis' birthday or date of death is?

If they are at an Elvis celebration, don't you think they would know the simple facts about "The King"? You need to go into places knowing what you are going to say and make sure they are correct.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

politicians all have missteps. really anyone that speaks as much as they do and is in the public eye will have their far share of gaffs, but she seems to have more than usual. I guess it could be that she's just become the whipping girl for some outlets and people, but so many of her missteps are during well publicized events. I guess there is a fine line from normal missteps and a pattern of just not having things all the way together. It would seem she may fall into the category of the latter. But then again a lot of these gaffs really are rather trivial. Comic relief, but trivial if you break them down.

Even with not taking into account the gaffs, she doesn't get my vote and I have a hard time seeing the draw for other people as well.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast