Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast

"Mystery trade" of baseball gu & auto's

I haven't done this in quite a while, but let's have some fun and get some trades worked out. Here is how it goes: we send each other gu and/or auto's to each other of the team(s) we're interested in. We decide on how many we'll be sending. If sending auto's, they have to be pack pulled or have a COA. No other info., except the # of cards that each will be sending of the team(s) the other trader will be receiving, is mentioned. So, you get gu and/or auto's of your favorite team(s) and I get gu and/or auto's of Orioles and Nationals(and Senators). ALL must be pictured and/or identified, on the card, as being of the team mentioned by the other trader.

The CURRENT teams available (as of 05/04/16), and the amount of each, are posted on POST #144. Check it out, then let's work out a "MYSTERY TRADE" !!!

The ONLY item that needs to be worked out is how many (total) cards we'll be sending each other. Reminder, ALL will be gu and/or auto's. We WILL NOT have to tell each other how many will be gu or auto, they just need to be gu and/or auto.

Anyone want to work out a "Mystery trade" ???

Last edited by OriolesFan; 05-04-2016 at 10:36 AM. Reason: updating

Cardinals
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Tom Henke, Joe Crede, Dennis Higgins, Sam Lecure, Albert Pujols, Lou Brock and Keith Hernandez

mgm37 - thanks for your interest. I've got a combo three Cardinals gu & auto's. Do you have the same of Orioles and/or Nationals gu & auto's? If so, and if you're still interested, you have a trade. If you only have one or two plmk and I'll go with that. Have a good evening, Rodney

If the trade with mgm falls through or leaves you with more Cardinals, I'll get in line behind him

I have three GUed. Will that work or do you need an auto included?

Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    mgm37 - thanks for your interest. I've got a combo three Cardinals gu & auto's. Do you have the same of Orioles and/or Nationals gu & auto's? If so, and if you're still interested, you have a trade. If you only have one or two plmk and I'll go with that. Have a good evening, Rodney
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Tom Henke, Joe Crede, Dennis Higgins, Sam Lecure, Albert Pujols, Lou Brock and Keith Hernandez

mgm37 - that's fine, as long as they are of Orioles and/or Nationals/Senators. You didn't have to tell me how many will be gu or auto's, just that you have three of them total available. If that's fine with you, as it is with me, plmk. Once I hear from you, and it's okay, I'll post our "mystery trade" and you can confirm.

Sportfanatic1 - thanks for your interest. If the trade falls through with mgm37 I'll let you know. Is there any other team(s) you'd be interested in?

Anyone else interested in working out a "mystery trade" involving only baseball gu and/or auto's ?

Let's have some fun and do some "mystery trading" of baseball gu and auto's !!! Have a good day.

I'm good with that. Go ahead and post, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by OriolesFan View Post
    mgm37 - that's fine, as long as they are of Orioles and/or Nationals/Senators. You didn't have to tell me how many will be gu or auto's, just that you have three of them total available. If that's fine with you, as it is with me, plmk. Once I hear from you, and it's okay, I'll post our "mystery trade" and you can confirm.

Sportfanatic1 - thanks for your interest. If the trade falls through with mgm37 I'll let you know. Is there any other team(s) you'd be interested in?

Anyone else interested in working out a "mystery trade" involving only baseball gu and/or auto's ?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

mgm37 - thanks for the "mystery trade". It has been posted, please confirm. Have a good evening and night.

Anyone else want to work out a "mystery trade" involving gu and/or auto's ?

Anyone today want to have some fun and work out a "mystery trade" ????????

Have a good day.

Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast