Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Looking for Derek Jeter rookies

I'm looking to trade for Derek Jeter rookies. Feel free to check out my inventory and bucket. Let me know if you see anything you like. I also have a lot that's not listed or pictured. Let me know what you have, thanks :)
    Here's the link to my bucket, I'm currently updating it, but feel free to check it out :)

Hidden Content

I have a topps draft pick card of him from 1992 I think
    I DO NOT DO PAYPAL SO DO NOT ASK DO YOU DO PAYPAL

Do you have a picture? His Topps rookie was 1993.
    Quote Originally Posted by 150010927 View Post
    I have a topps draft pick card of him from 1992 I think
    Here's the link to my bucket, I'm currently updating it, but feel free to check it out :)

Hidden Content

I have two 93 topps and one 93 UD. Can you hit my wants (list on link in sig)
    CLETE THOMAS RETIRED. SO STOP HOLDING HIS RARE STUFF AND TRADE IT TO ME.
    BRAND NEW TRADE SITE: Hidden Content

Looking for 50's and 60's Detroit Tigers Topps base cards listed here: Hidden Content

I don't have any Detroit Tigers base. I unloaded all my 50's and 60's base last week. I might have some 70's base but that would be it. Feel free to check my bucket and inventory though to see if anything interests you.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebradau View Post
    I have two 93 topps and one 93 UD. Can you hit my wants (list on link in sig)

Hidden Content

I got a upper deck sp I think it is in my bucket looking for people in my sig thanks
    Hidden Content
    I Collect Evan Longoria Chris Archer Mike Trout Andrew Luck,

Check out my inventory and bucket and see if anything interests you. I'm also willing to buy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherZero View Post
    I got a upper deck sp I think it is in my bucket looking for people in my sig thanks

Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (46)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Only this one..

Looking for Baseball - Looking for Football. Trading what's left of my Basketball Inserts, Rookie cards, and Commons. Many are not listed in my album.
    My Photos
    Hidden Content TCC FEEDBACK IS CURRENTLY @ 66

What are you looking to get for it? [QUOTE=MdEagle10;13773570]Only this one..

Hidden Content

Bump

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast