Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who?

Who?

By Andrew Hoyler aka andrewhoya I get questions all the time about the player I collect, Andrew Bailey. At card shows, I get weird looks when I ask if the vendor has any of his cards, and even get an occasional “who?” After I explain who he is and still get a blank state in

More...

awesome article...it makes me want to act out on my urge to choose a relatively unknown or forgotten player to collect.

I can see that it would be wicked fun...thanks for the idea
    Hidden Content
    PCs: Janne Niinimaa, Cam Fowler, Oliver Ekman-Larsson, Erik Gustafsson

Thanks for the read! It is very interesting collecting him. Though it is hard finding some higher end, and not many people have him!
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

No problem! I;m not sure who I wanna do yet...hopefully I can find some places to buy other than online though.

I have no idea where any stores/shows are around me...googled it and half are old listings and aren't there anymore.

I used to have one right down the street my whole life but they went out of business...figures now I'm into collecting lol
    Hidden Content
    PCs: Janne Niinimaa, Cam Fowler, Oliver Ekman-Larsson, Erik Gustafsson

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (91)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Who?

Nice article!
    I don't have Paypal.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting James Starks cards in his college uniform. 16/25 = 64%

Quote Originally Posted by FlyersMatt View Post
    No problem! I;m not sure who I wanna do yet...hopefully I can find some places to buy other than online though.

I have no idea where any stores/shows are around me...googled it and half are old listings and aren't there anymore.

I used to have one right down the street my whole life but they went out of business...figures now I'm into collecting lol
    I dont have any stores near me, either- have to rely on online stores and the occasional card show every 4 months!
    Quote Originally Posted by 24redsfan View Post
    Who?

Nice article!
    Nobody important, I guess
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

BANNED

Country
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (1)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I love this article. I have also recently started collecting a not so popular player .Ruben Tejada Mets Back Up Short Stop. Have 3 cards of him so far.

Quote Originally Posted by 1of23 View Post
    I love this article. I have also recently started collecting a not so popular player .Ruben Tejada Mets Back Up Short Stop. Have 3 cards of him so far.
    Thanks for the read!

Tejada is growing bigger and better every day- I actually love seeing him play (as a Mets fan). Hopefully one day he will be here for good. Good luck with the PC

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    very nice article of how you started collecting him.
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Thanks, Clemson.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast