Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

Who?

By Andrew Hoyler aka andrewhoya I get questions all the time about the player I collect, Andrew Bailey. At card shows, I get weird looks when I ask if the vendor has any of his cards, and even get an occasional “who?” After I explain who he is and still get a blank state in

More...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Tompkins316's Items on eBay

awesome article...it makes me want to act out on my urge to choose a relatively unknown or forgotten player to collect.

I can see that it would be wicked fun...thanks for the idea

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Thanks for the read! It is very interesting collecting him. Though it is hard finding some higher end, and not many people have him!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Tompkins316's Items on eBay

No problem! I;m not sure who I wanna do yet...hopefully I can find some places to buy other than online though.

I have no idea where any stores/shows are around me...googled it and half are old listings and aren't there anymore.

I used to have one right down the street my whole life but they went out of business...figures now I'm into collecting lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (91)
    Country

Who?

Nice article!

SCF Rewards
    Country

No problem! I;m not sure who I wanna do yet...hopefully I can find some places to buy other than online though.

I have no idea where any stores/shows are around me...googled it and half are old listings and aren't there anymore.

I used to have one right down the street my whole life but they went out of business...figures now I'm into collecting lol

I dont have any stores near me, either- have to rely on online stores and the occasional card show every 4 months!

Nobody important, I guess

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (1)
    Country

I love this article. I have also recently started collecting a not so popular player .Ruben Tejada Mets Back Up Short Stop. Have 3 cards of him so far.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love this article. I have also recently started collecting a not so popular player .Ruben Tejada Mets Back Up Short Stop. Have 3 cards of him so far.

Thanks for the read!

Tejada is growing bigger and better every day- I actually love seeing him play (as a Mets fan). Hopefully one day he will be here for good. Good luck with the PC

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)
    Country

very nice article of how you started collecting him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, Clemson.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast