Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Nice cards. Although I focus on football and basketball I do buy hockey sometimes as a change of pace. The most I ever paid for a hockey card was around $8. Sad to say I forgot who it was since I have the card put up but I know that he is a HOFer. The most that I ever paid for a football or basketball card is around $10-20. I get most of my expensive cards either dirt cheap through fire sales on ebay, getting lucky in box or pack breaks or by making trades. When I get some extra money however I do want to start buying some more expensive cards but that has to wait for the time being.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

THIS..............is the card that has cost me the most. Which I just won on the eBay 2 minutes ago. Which I will be buried with..............

Hope you didn't pay too much for that card since KSA isn't a reputable grading company...stick with BGS, PSA, or SGC...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See vermont22's Items on eBay

yea i graded a eberle retro yg way off center like way off and got a gem 10 lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Hope you didn't pay too much for that card since KSA isn't a reputable grading company...stick with BGS, PSA, or SGC...

Since when is KSA not reputable?????? Because they're Canadian? I brought a Topps Dryden RC to them which I thought was flawless, it came back a 6 because of a paper warp I hadn't clued in on.........

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

Since when is KSA not reputable?????? Because they're Canadian? I brought a Topps Dryden RC to them which I thought was flawless, it came back a 6 because of a paper warp I hadn't clued in on.........

No, because everyone in the world knows that the big three in grading are BGS, PSA, and SGC...

I'm guessing you are Canadian and that's also why you bought KSA...double standard i think...trying to use the nationality card was cute though...
    Last edited by Hilfiger1975; 08-23-2011 at 04:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mugmasher's Items on eBay

the most i paid for a card so far was a 05/06 sidney crosby sp authentic limited patch rookie i paid $1,500 for it..wish i still had it....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I'm guessing you are Canadian and that's also why you bought KSA...double standard i think...[/quote]

You're guessing?? The flag underneath the Avatar wasn't helpful at all......eh?

Anywayssssss, I use KSA because I can get my cards graded at the local card show, I don't have to mail them to America. The grader-guy has been incredibly tough on my cards...... my 53/54 Parkhurst Beliveau RC came back a 4, the Topps Dryden a 6, a 04/05 SP Authentic Crosby RR a 9.5 (under the microscope a corner was fuzzy, not to the naked eye tho!!)

A KSA 5 Beliveau RC went on eBay for $400+ a couple months ago, I don't think I'm the only one with a little faith in them........

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

You're guessing?? The flag underneath the Avatar wasn't helpful at all......eh?

Anywayssssss, I use KSA because I can get my cards graded at the local card show, I don't have to mail them to America. The grader-guy has been incredibly tough on my cards...... my 53/54 Parkhurst Beliveau RC came back a 4, the Topps Dryden a 6, a 04/05 SP Authentic Crosby RR a 9.5 (under the microscope a corner was fuzzy, not to the naked eye tho!!)

A KSA 5 Beliveau RC went on eBay for $400+ a couple months ago, I don't think I'm the only one with a little faith in them........

Sorry, i don't check for nationality when i read/make posts...what gave it away is the way you got so defensive about them being a Canadian company which i thought was very funny. I don't keep track of who owns the company only their reputation is important to me...

The BIG 3 are BGS, PSA, and SGC. That's why i asked you how much you paid for it. I'm not aware of all the little grading companies out there or care to for that matter. It is easier for you and i guess that's all that matters to you...

Ebay should not be an example to measure faith by considering people buy fake patches/auto's and photocopied cards in "graded" holders on a daily basis...
    Last edited by Hilfiger1975; 08-23-2011 at 06:19 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This thread has started to get a bit off track so anyways, as of yet, this is my most expensive at a whopping US$237.00 . I really like these auto cards as they are sharp, clean photos and great for signing. I only have a handful but am always looking for more.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (6)
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    See foligno_71's Items on eBay

$271.71 USD

$160.00 CDN

$ 500+ USD

Cheers

Ron

PS dont tell my WIFE LOL
    Last edited by Foligno_71; 08-24-2011 at 10:35 AM.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast