Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tweeter167's Items on eBay

Just Some Of My In Person Autographed 8x10s

Here are just some of my in person autos. I also have about 80 baseballs, 13 game used bats, signed game used batting gloves, 2 jerseys.. and thats just my baseball collection.

I obtain all my autos either during Spring Training here in Florida or after Marlins games. If your looking for someone let me know and chances are i have it.

I collect NY Mets autos and am looking for anything i dont have

http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dawn5992's Items on eBay

ryan braun?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah 5th page second row picture 4

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM me the list of baseballs
    Hidden Content

I collect anything and everything Albert Pujols and am always looking to expand collection. Also looking for any signed baseball or jerseys.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

Curious: How much did it really cost you to get all those autographs at Spring Training or after Florida Marlin games? What is the total cost you have accumulated when you first started and until now? Just curious if it has been worth the cost to get the autos in person while paying for baseball tickets and such.... as well as gas/food/extra fees/etc?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Honestly its not as expensive as you might think. During Spring Training I usually do the camps before they start playing games. This is the best time because the players are very easy to get to. they are spread out on different fields in the complex and most will sign in between drills. The only cost there is the gas for the drive, because its free to get in.

As for the autos after Marlisn games, well thats pretty much free other then the 15 minute drive i make. I dont go into the game, i usually leave my house in the bottom of the 7th inning and wait outside by the buses for the players to come out. This is alittle harder then ST because the players dont have to come over, and most of the time the STAR players dont.

So to guess to anwser your question, pretty much all it cost me is gas and my time.